Something is there

A/N Before we begin I'd like to apologize for not updating last week! There was too much to do at work and at home, please understand! To make it up here is a long chapter!
P.S. Thoughts= Italic, Japanese=underlined

Y/N POV

...Bom, with Dara and Chaelin-unnie behind her. I smile and hug her.

"Hey, what are doing here?" I ask her still smiling.

"We're going to perform one last time together. It wasn't planned, but we wanted to do it for our fans." She says smiling sadly. I nod understandingly and hug Bom, as I see a tear rolling down her cheek. She starts sobbing into my neck, I stroke her back to calm her down and tell her everything's going to be alright. After a bit, she calmed down and pulled away wiping her cheeks.

"Thanks, Y/N." she says with a little smile.

"No problem, Bambi." I tell her and she giggled.

We hear cheers and see the girls from Twice walk down the stage. As they see me talking to Bom and the other two, they stop and stare surprised between us. I laugh at their reaction.

"Girls, don't just stand there and stare. Come here!" I tell them and they walk over to us. As they stand right in front of us, Jihyo gives them the signal to introduce themselves.

"1...2...3...Annyeonghaseyo One in a Million Twice imnida!" They all say together. Chaelin-unnie, Bom and Dara smile and introduce themselves too. Once they're done, I ask them if they'd like to go to my place for an 'After party', more like to hang out and they agree.

"So you guys want to hang out after we're all done here?" I ask them and they all nod.

"Is it going to be like an after party? With loud music and alcohol?" Bom asks me curiously.

"Yeah, but for the minors there is only coke and other non-alcohol stuff! And by now I thought you knew it already!" I tell her.

"Who else is coming?" Dara asks.

"Well, I need to ask some people, but I'm sure the boys from BTS are going to come, just like GOT7." I tell her and she smiles widely.

"BTS and GOT7? Awww I missed those guys so much!" she squeals and jumps on the spot. I smile and see Chaelin-unnie do the same as me. I turn towards Twice and ask them if they'd like to have someone they really want to meet or see again. They start to think and Momo nearly shouts who she wants to see.

"How about SNSD-sunbaenims?" she asks happily and all the other girls agree with her. I look at Chaelin-unnie with a troubled expression and she just smiles reassuringly. I think Mina noticed our interaction, because she looks curiously between me and Chaelin-unnie, but she doesn't say anything. Before I can say a thing Chaelin-unnie answers.

"I'm going to give them a call and ask them if they'd like to come. I'll be back in a while." She says with a smile and walks away to call SNSD. I silently thank her and ask the girls if there is someone else.

"How about EXID-sunbaenims?" Chaeyoung asks hopefully. I grin widely and nod my head.

"Anyone else?" I then ask.

"Hmm...BtoB-sunbaenims?" Nayeon asks and I nod. I ask them again, but this time they don't have anyone else in mind. I pull out my phone and text Hani and Peniel, telling them to come over to my apartment and bring the rest of their groups. Not even 5 minutes later I get notified that they're on their way already. I laugh lightly and start texting BTS and GOT7, telling them what we have planned. They quickly responded with 'We'll be there' and 'We're on our way'. I smile and look at the girls.