Seoul Music Awards

A/N italic=Thoughts

Y/N POV

...the twice girls bowing down to Sana and Sana standing there head held high, with a bottle of orange juice in her hands. Quietly I close the door and shake my head getting rid of them weird thoughts. I open it again after a few seconds and inside the girls were still in the same position. I walk inside, closing the door behind me and before I can ask what's happening, Jihyo speaks, while looking at Sana.

"Oh great Sana the wise, please give us words of wisdom!" she says and bows down again.

"Orange juice contains oranges, that's why it tastes so orangie!" Sana tells them and takes a sip of the juice. The girls stand up, while chanting some weird stuff and run around her.

I just blankly stare at them, not finding any words to say. They're running in circles for a while, before Mina notices me standing there, watching their weird ritual. She stops abruptly, blushing madly and makes all the other girls run into her, making her fall down, with all of them on top of her.

"Yah, Minari! Why did you stop!?" Nayeon asks her loudly. Mina is still blushing and just points a finger at me, not saying a word. All the girls on top of her look at where she points and start blushing too. They scramble off of Mina and stand beside her. No one dares to look at me in the eyes, because of what I've seen them do. Mina still lays on the ground, looking down, not moving a muscle. I walk to her and crouch down.

"Hey Mina, there's nothing to be embarrassed about, come on, stand up." I tell her sweetly, but Mina only shakes her head no.

"Come on, Mina! Don't be like that, many people do this kind of stuff for fun, especially idols! Go ask the boys from Got7 or BTS, they always do stuff like this and it's really funny to see them do it, sometimes I even join them!" I tell her smiling and she looks up, with a raised eyebrow.

"Really?" she asks unsure of my statement and I nod.

"Yes, really. Now come on up!" I tell her, taking her hand and helping her up. Suddenly Mina loses her balance and falls onto me. I catch her in my arms and hug her around her waist, securing her. She looks up at me, blushing madly. We look into each other's eyes, captivated by the passion and love inside them. We stay like that for a few seconds, before both of us start to lean in. Our lips were inches apart, before the girls clear their throats, bringing us out of our little moment and making us pull away.

"Sorry to interrupt your little moment, but we need to practice for our performance on Seoul Music Awards, which is in just two days!" Jihyo tells us seriously.

"Oh, right. I need to practice for that too!" I say while scratching my neck. The girls look surprised at me.

"You're performing too?" Dahyun asks me wide eyed.

"Yes, I am...but I'm only going to dance a little, nothing more." I tell them kind of disappointed. They smile brightly and walk over to me to give me a group hug.

"You sound disappointed Y/N-unnie! But isn't it great to show of your dancing skills to everyone! They'll be so jealous!" Tzuyu says, getting a bit evil.

"Yeah, you're right." I say now smiling widely. We let go of the group hug and I go and grab my laptop. The girls start to practice, as I walk out of the room and toward another one. It's only 3 doors from the girls. This room is originally my private practice room, other idols can use it too, but they need to ask me first, just like the trainees, that's actually how I met Somi. She would always come here and practice together with me. Over the time, our little cutie became one of the most precious people in my life and I won't let anyone hurt her. Once inside the room, I put down my stuff and get to work.