Drama

A/N Thoughts=Italic, R/N=Restaurant name

Y/N POV

...I halt my steps. There talking to uncle and the others is one of my ex-girlfriends. Suzy. Everyone turns to look at me. I look at BamBam, he looks at her and then back to me. His eyes widen as he sees her walking towards my direction. On her way, she starts swaying her hips seductively and biting her lower lip. I widen my eyes and turn to BamBam.

"I'm going to wait in the parking lot!" I tell him and walk away, before he can reply.

I walk out and only stop as I reach the car. 'Why is she her? Oh...right she's under JYP Entertainment...but why did she have to walk like that? She has no right to be like this! She's the one who wouldn't stop flirting with every guy who walked towards her, even when I asked her to stop! And then, I found her in bed with some guy! No, I'll never forgive her!' I start to space in front of the car, trying to get my thoughts together. It's nearly 10 minutes later that everyone, including Suzy, comes out of the building. The guys and uncle all look guiltily at me, I shake my head knowing what was to come and get inside the car. BamBam and Monkey get inside too. B-Bear in the passenger seat and Monkey in the back.

"We're sorry Y/N! She insisted on coming too and you know how she can be." B-Bear apologized.

"It's okay." I say sighing and start the car.

"Where to?" I ask them.

"To R/N." Monkey tells me.

The drive is silent, because no one dares to speak. We arrive 20 minutes later at the restaurant. I park the car and get out. Waiting for the boys, I see three cars pull up and stop beside us. The boys stand beside me, as we wait for everyone to get out of the cars. After everyone is out, we walk towards the entrance. At the entrance, stands a waitress, waiting for customers. Uncle walks towards her and tells her that he reserved a table for all of us. She nods and brings us to the back. We thank her and sit down. I, of course, am sitting beside Suzy, because she "insisted" on sitting beside me. The waitress brings us the menu and we each take one to look into. There are many delicious meals, but I decide on the Shin Ramyun and Buldak. The waitress comes back after a while, and we each tell her our orders, she nods and walks away.

"Y/N?" a familiar voice says beside me.

I don't look at her, so she scuffs and turns my head towards her. We look into each other's eyes and I see love and lust in hers. I sigh and turn my head forcefully.

"What do you want?" I ask coldly, not looking at her.

"I-I..." she stutters.

I look around and see everyone looking at us. I turn towards her and see her near tears. I sigh and soften my gaze.

"What is it?" I ask her again.

"I want to say, that I'm sorry, Y/N!" she says.

"You really think, that after all you did, I'll forgive you like that!?" I ask getting a little loud.

"Y-Y/N, p-please, I'm sorry!" she says nearly crying, but I won't have any of it.

"No! I'm not forgiving you! You slept with some guy, you barely knew and to top it all off, you were my girlfriend at the time!" I shake my head and get up. I walk out of the restaurant and stop in front of the car. I lean against it and try to calm down. It is already dawn, I look up at the sky and sigh. I think it was 5 minutes later as I heard a voice.

"Are you alright?" It says.

I look at the person and nod.

The person walks over to me and...

To be continued...

A/N Hope you liked it!

Words:672