Surprise

A/N Bold=English

Y/N POV

...I groan and push the person off of me. They fall to the floor with a thud and get up right after, looking grim.

"Ow! What was that for, Unnie?" she asks me while rubbing her butt. I only look at her with an are-you-serious-right-now face and turn around, pulling the blanket over my head.

The next thing I know, is that my blanket is being pulled off of me and I'm attacked with tickles. I laugh uncontrollably and try to fend off my attacker with kicks and punches here and there, but nothing works.

"Okay...okay, you won! Stop it!" I tell her and she stops, grinning in victory. I shake my head and look at the grinning idiot, which sits on top of me.

"And what could possibly be so important to wake me up at what, 7 in the morning?!" I ask her with a frown.

"It's already 11, Unnie." she says, titling her head to the side. The next thing you know, I push her off of me again and quickly run around my room, franticly searching for clothes to put on, while the girl sits on the floor holding her butt.

After my panicked dressing and stuff, we quickly walk to my car and get inside. Once the door close, I start the car and speed off towards the JYP building. On the way there I receive a call from uncle. I push the answer button and put it on speaker.

"Hey, uncle!" I say to the phone.

"Y/N! Where are you?! The meeting already started!" he tells me, quite upset.

"I'm on my way! I'll be there in less than 5 minutes!" I tell him and end the call.

I push stronger onto the gas pedal and zoom past buildings. The girl beside me holds onto the car door and starts to scream and does so until I park the car and we get out.

"Are you CRAZY!? We could have died!" she shouts at me and I just roll my eyes.

"Calm down, Lil' Sis! We're still alive, so stop shouting!" I tell her, while looking around for bypassers or fans.

"You're telling me to calm down!? Really, Unnie!?" she asks me seriously.

"Yes. Now let's go inside, before the paparazzi come!" I say and walk inside the building with my sister following me.

On our way to the meeting room, we pass by a lot of staff and some idols and I stop a few minutes to talk to them, even though I'm already late, so my sister grabs my arm and drags me towards the meeting. She opens the door and pushes me forcefully inside. I nearly fall, but catch myself and shoot a glare at my sister, who casually walks over to the table and sits down on one of the chairs. Before I can say anything mean to her, someone clears their throat, making me look at them and all the people in the room. It's uncle, who sits at the end of the table, with Twice, Red Velvet and their managers on each side of him and they are all looking between me and my sister.

"Care to explain why you're late?" uncle asks looking me straight in the eyes.

"Ehm...I overslept...mianhae, uncle." I say, while fiddling with my hands.

"You're here now, so I think it doesn't matter anymore. Now sit down!" he says and I immediately sit down beside my sister.

"Okay. Do you girls have any wishes for where to go, when Y/N is being a guest?" uncle asks into the round and immediately receives some hands up.

"I would like to go to an Amusement park with everyone!" Dahyun says, with Joy and Yeri agreeing right away.

"BEACH! The beach! I want to go to the beach!" Wendy all but screams into the round, making me laugh at her outburst and a few others chuckle.

After that, all the girls get into conversations and some start to bicker about whether it's the Amusement park or beach. I look over all the girls and stop my eyes on Mina, who tries to stop Nayeons and Chaeyoungs bickering. I smile reassuringly, as she catches me looking at her.

"I have an idea!" I raise my voice over all the chaos, making everyone stop and look at me.

"How about we go to a Waterpark? There is plenty of things to do and we are in the water!" I suggest.

The girls look at me in awe and instantly nod. Uncle laughs at their antics and continues with the meeting.

Uncle goes on and on about what is going to happen in the show and what we need to do. He talks for about an hour and a half before finishing and letting us go. Red Velvet and Twice walk out of the meeting room and towards the vending machine, with me and my sister following.

Once we're there, all eyes are on me, except my sisters, whose are glued to the vending machine. Before anyone can ask the question that they're all dying to know the answer to, my sister walks to me and grabs my arm.

"Unnie! Do you have some money for the vending machine?" she asks me, giving me her puppy eyes.

"Don't you have your own money? You're an Idol, Hayoung!" I tell her, while searching for some money in my pockets.

"I am! But how much money do you think I make for a living? I'm always broke!" she whines into my face.

"Arasso, Arasso. Here, now go!" I give her the money and shoo her away.

She leaves with a quick 'thank you' and kiss to my cheek. Meanwhile, all the others look expecting at me.

"All of you may already know her. Still, let me introduce you. Hayoung, these girls are Twice and Red Velvet. Girls, that's Hayoung a member of Apink...and my little sister." I tell them casually and all they do is stare shocked between us.

"What? No one ever mentioned, that either of you had a sister!" Wendy shouts, stunned by the fact.

"Hayoung is my half-sister, different fathers. Everyone we know personally, gets to know this fact sooner or later, no one really had the urge to mention that fact to the public, because it would just spark a controversy, at how my mother had another daughter with another man and so on." I tell them calmly and walk over to Hayoung, who seems to have trouble with the machine. I gently push her to the side before hitting the machine and the snack falls down. I grab it and give it to a smiling Hayoung.

"Gomawo, Unnie!" she says and hugs me, giving me a kiss on the cheek, before letting go and starting to eat her snack.

"Why didn't you tell me sooner?!" Wendy asks upset.

"It never came up and you never asked." I tell her shrugging my shoulders.

"Anyway..." I say and turn towards Mina.

"...are you free tonight, around 6?" I ask her, shyly scratching the back of my neck. All the girls look smiling between us, not saying a word.

"Yes, I am." she say shyly, looking down blushing.

"Great! Then I'll come pick you up later! Dress in whatever you're comfortable in!" I tell her grinning widely.

"Though, I need to go and set everything up. I'll see you later!" I tell her and excitingly give her a kiss on the cheek, making her blush deepen.

"Okay..." she replies.

I tell the smiling and smirking girls goodbye and leave, with Hayoung following me. As we round a corner, I hear the girls squealing, making me smile.

All the way towards Hayoungs dorm, she talks about how cute of a couple we make and that if Mina does something to hurt me, she'll hurt her, making me realize how much I missed my little sisters rambling.

We arrive in less than 30 minutes. I park the car and walk Hayoung to her dormitories door. We hug goodbye and I leave, after she walks into the dorm.

I drive to my apartment and call Amber over. She arrives not long after and after I explained to her that I have a date later on, we start putting everything up.

To be continued...

A/N Sorry for the long wait everyone!!! I had a lot going on! Even though, I hope you liked it and continue reading the story! Love chu~ and until the next chapter!