Waterpark

A/N English=Bold, Thoughts=Italics

Y/N POV

...Taeyeon. She held her right hand to her left upper arm and tried to fend off the robber, who had his hands gripping on her handbag.

"Hey!" I shouted at the man, making him turn towards me and quickly point the gun at me. He looked to be in his early 20s, brown her and eyes and giving off a desperate vibe.

"Stay where you are or I'll shoot!" the guy yelled, gripping the gun tightly.

"Look, I don't want to cause any trouble, but don't you think that's not a good Idea? I mean you still have a life before you and I really think shouldn't ruin your life with this, man. I have a feeling that you're going to do great in life and I really want to see what a good guy you become in the future. So..." I trailed off, looking him in the eyes and seeing that he considered what I just said.

"...just give me the gun and leave. Make the best of you. You're going to be great." I finished my speech and held my hand out for him to place the gun in.

He looked as if he was going to cry any moment, but nonetheless placed the gun in my hand and ran away, after saying a quick thank you. I watched him until he turned a corner and smiled to myself.

"Thank you, Y/N." a voice suddenly said, making me turn into their direction. Taeyeon stood there still holding her arm and smiling at me softly.

"I totally forgot you were there..." I mumbled quietly, but still loud enough for her to hear. She looked to the ground blushing, but suddenly winced as she moved her left arm a bit. I walked closer to her and saw that she was shoot. I gently took her arm and rolled her sleeve up, reveling a nasty wound.

"We should get you to the hospital." I told her and took her hand gently into mine, guiding her back to my car.

As we arrived, Mina came rushing towards us asking what happened and if we were alright. Once she saw Taeyeons wound she panicked lightly, making me laugh and her punch my shoulder, telling me that this wasn't a moment to laugh about. Both got inside the car, Mina in the passenger seat and Taeyeon in the back. I grabbed some towels I had in the back of the car, as a precaution for when I was to get wet from the rain and I needed something to dry off, and gave it to her to try and stop the bleeding. I got inside and drove us to the nearest hospital.

We arrived in under 10 minutes and got out. We walked inside the building and immediately nurses and doctor rushed towards us, as they saw the famous Kim Taeyeon bleeding. They took her to a room and quickly began cleaning and nursing the wound. Mina and I sat down on two of the chairs in the hall and waited for someone to tell us how it went.

"Is she going to be alright?" Mina asked me concerned, making me nod reassuringly. 'Why is she so perfect? She knows what happened between Taeyeon and me, yet she still cares about what happens to her, despised Teayeon being her "rival". Gosh she just makes me fall for her even more...'

I called Tiffany, while we waited and she arrived not long after with the rest of their group. At first she panicked and tried to get to Taeyeon, despite everyone telling her that she was alright and nearly done. All of us waited for a bit longer, before Taeyeon followed the doctor out of the room and he told us that she was done and could go home. All the other girls stood up, but Mina fell asleep on my shoulder, while we waited and hugged my arm tightly, so it was a little too hard to move, but as I finally got free, I carried her bridal style to my car, because she was just so adorable that I didn't want to wake her up. Once at the car, Yuri helped me open the car door and after I put Mina inside, I hugged her goodbye. I got inside as well and drove off towards the dorm.