Date

Y/N POV

After Amber helped me finish everything. I went home and put on some classy first date clothing.

 I went home and put on some classy first date clothing

I finished at 5:30 and went to my car. The drive to the girls dorm didn't take long and before I went up to their door, I bought some flowers from a shop down the street. I rang the doorbell and waited for someone to open the door and as they did, I was stunned by the most beautiful girl in the whole world. Mina.

 Mina

"Wow..." I said looking at her with wide eyes and an open mouth. Mina giggled and blushed.

"Is that all you have to say, Y/N-unnie?" Chaeyoung shouted from behind Mina, making all the other girls chirp into their meeting.

"Wow, Y/N-unnie. Making yourself look good for Mina-unnie?!" Dahyun asked evilly, while she looked from behind Mina.

"Mina-yah! Got yourself some yum?!" Nayeon asked, punching Mina in the shoulder lightly, making her blush even more.

They all started to tease Mina after that, making her blush even deeper, if that was possible. After some comments, I decided to rescue her. I pulled her from the others and laughed as they didn't stop.

"Okay, girls! I think that's enough for now! I still need her to function right for our date!" I told them jokingly, which made everyone laugh, including Mina.

"Ah...these are for you!" I looked at her and smiled, while giving her the flowers. She blushed and thanked me. After she gave the flowers to the girls, for them to put inside a vase, we left them with a goodbye.

As we got to the car, I went to open the door for Mina and she got inside with a quick thank you. I started to drive for our first destination and the whole way there, Mina tried to get me to say where I was taking her, but I didn't tell her anything, to which she groaned and poked my face cutely to make me give in. I just laughed and shook my head.

We arrived after a couple of minutes, at the movie theatre. Mina looked at the big theatre stunned, as we got out of the car and walked to the front door. I took her hand and lead her to one of their best rooms.