Truth

A/N Bold=English, Italic=Thoughts

Y/N POV

...the girls from Red Velvet. They are surprised to see me there too, only Wendy is grinning from ear to ear and before anyone can say anything Wendy runs towards me. She jumps into my arms and koala hugs me.

"Y/N/N! I missed you!" she exclaims loudly. I only grin, put her down and pet her on the head.

"I missed you too, WenWen! What are you girls doing here?" I ask them.

"We're here to meet the girls from Twice, because we're planning on filming a show together!" Yeri tells me excitingly.

"Really? What show?" I ask the girls curiously.

"The show is going to be called Red Velvet & Twice TV! SM and JYP Entertainment want to show people, that rookie idols, despite being from different companies aren't that different." Irene explains to me.

"Maybe I can be a guest in one episode!" I say excitingly and the girls nod enthusiastically.

"That would be really cool!" Joy says smiling and the rest nods along.

"We can ask the Director for the show if that'll be okay, if you want?" Seulgi asks smiling.

I return the smile and nod. The girls then say their 'see you soon' and leave, after hugging me. I watch them as they leave and decide to leave myself.

Once outside the building, a lot of paparazzi and fans run my way, asking me questions, while I walk to my car.

"Y/N! How long are you staying!?"

"Are you dating someone?"

"Y/N, what happened with you and Suzy?"

"Y/N, can you sign this for me, please!?"

The last question makes me halt in my steps and I turn to the girl that asked me. I give her my charming smile and she blushes. I hold out my hand, for her to give me the thing I should sign. She gives me a picture of myself, which was taken with a Polaroid camera and smiles shyly. I pull out a permanent marker from my pocket.

"What's your name, sweetheart?" I ask her smiling at her flushed face.

"I-It's E-Eun-Young." she stutters out cutely.

"Don't be shy, I won't bite." I tell her smiling innocently.

She looks down to her feet and I chuckle. I sign the picture with "TO: Eun-Young the cutie *heart*" and my signature. I give her the picture and leave for my car again.

Inside, I start the car and look outside to see Eun-Young smiling happily at the picture, which makes me smile too. I drive off towards the gym near the company and stay there for about 3 hours, before driving back to my apartment, to take a shower and fall asleep on the couch.

Nearly 4 hours into my 'little' nap, my phone rings and on the display it shows 'uncle'. I pick up with a groan.

"What do you want uncle?" I ask him annoyed.

"Well, hello to you too, sleepyhead!" he says sarcastically.

"And to answer your question, I want you inside my office in 10 minutes and bring your laptop!"

"...sure, I'm on my way." I reply confused and we both hang up without saying goodbye, because that's what we always do. I get up and walk to my car, after I grab my car keys from the living room table and a bottle of water alongside my laptop.

Getting to the company is easier than I expected, due to the little traffic. I grab my things and walk inside the building. Taking the elevator to the floor uncle's office is on, I get off and once at his door, I knock twice. Uncle tells me to come inside and I see the girls from twice sitting on his couches. I take the last available seat, which is beside Nayeon and Momo.

"So... what is it that you need me and my laptop for?" I ask looking around and letting my eyes fall on uncle.

"Well Y/N, I want you to compose a song for the girl's next comeback!" he says seriously.

"That's it? One song? Uncle, I could write them a whole album in 2 weeks! Even better, 3 albums until their next comeback and you know it! Why only one song?" I tell him a little upset, because he knows so.

"I know Y/N, but we already have all the other songs ready and need one last song to finish it up! Can you do it?" he asks and I nod at him.

"Yeah. Of course I can, but you made me upset with this 'only one song' thing. You know, when I get started, I can't stop anymore!" he smiles at me.

"I know, but isn't it a good thing, because you can sell the songs, that you make this time?" he says, making me think about it.

"Yeah, I guess." we smile at each other happily. The girls were listening the whole time and Momo suddenly asks the one question that has been on all of their minds.

"Can you show us one of your complete songs?" she asks excitingly, jumping in her spot.

I nod and put my laptop on the table. Once it's on, I click on one of my favorite songs and before it starts playing, I tell them that it's called 'Your Song' and that I'm selling it to Rita Ora, which made the girls squeal.

In the middle of the song, some of the girls start dancing crazily and the others laugh at them. I made the melody to bring a smile on people's faces and the lyrics just made it more like a love song. When it ended, the girls are still laughing and smiling.

"That was a really good song, when did you write it, Y/N-unnie?" Dahyun asks out of breath.

"A while back, maybe 2 month ago..." I say trailing off, thinking about it.

"Are you really selling this to Rita Ora?" Sana asks and I nod.

"Yes, she asked me to write her a song a while ago and she liked this the best!" I answer happily, making most of the girls including uncle smile at my reaction.

"For whom else did you write songs for Y/N?" Mina asks, staring at me interested.

"For a lot actually. Like Justin Bieber, Bruno Mars, Beyonce and Ed Sheeren." I just list up a couple of people, leaving out a lot. The girls are staring at me in awe, with wide eyes and open mouths. Uncle chuckles at them and asks me if I can start with their song right now. I nod and stand up. The girls look at me confused, until I tell them that I will go to their practice room to do my magic and they all nod and follow me.

The girls are practicing some of their songs, while I sit in the corner of the room, with my headphones on, but the volume is turned low, so I hear what happens around me. The girls don't know about it and think I can't hear them, but that doesn't mean that I'll eavesdrop on them. The girls observe me every brake they take and talk about many things that I don't care about, the only thing that catches my attention, is when they ask Mina about me.

"So...Mina. What do you think about Y/N-unnie?" Sana asks her and Jeongyeon and Momo join her.

"Yeah, Mina. What's going on between you two?" Momo asks her grinning evilly.

"Yeah. The both of you look at each other all the time, while the other one isn't looking!" Jeongyeon says, making me think to myself, why I didn't notice myself looking at her 'I probably do it unconsciously.' I give the girls my attention again as Mina speaks.

"W-We-She-I...

To be continued...

A/N Sorry for the wait everyone! I hope you liked it! See ya~