Music bank part 3

A/N Italic=Thoughts

Y/N POV

...make her stop. She looks at me, confusion written on her face. I blush a little and look down to cover it.

"I-I just wanted to wish you good luck, just in case we don't see each other before your performance." I stutter out.

"Thank you, Y/N." she smiles and walks inside, leaving me standing at the door. I turn around and walk towards f(x)'s dressing room. On the way I start thinking 'What are you doing Y/N? You know it's not good to date an Idol! What are her family and friends going to think if you'll date her? And what about her fans? They're going to be furious! Do you really want to ruin her life?' I'm brought out of my thoughts by Amber waving her hand in front of my face.

"Y/N/N, you alright?" she asks me worried.

"Huh? What?" I ask her surprised.

"I asked what you were doing just standing here." She says and I look around. I'm standing in front of her group's dressing room. Apparently I arrived at their dressing room without realizing it and Amber bumped into me as she was on her way to find me. I look at her and smile.

"Sorry. I was too deep in thoughts." I tell her and she nods understanding, but then smirks.

"What girl has occupied our Y/N Parks thoughts?" she grabs my shoulders.

"I have no Idea what you're talking about! I was just thinking about what to eat after we're finished with all this!" I lie to her and she obviously doesn't believe it, but she lets it slide.

"Fine then don't tell me! But when you decide on telling someone, than I am the first person you're going to talk to about that!" she says and lets out a humorless laugh, making her scary as hell.

I just stand there and watch Lama walk back inside. I walk inside after 2 minutes of freaking out and greet the staff members that take care of all 4 girls. There is a couch onto which I sit down on and pull out my phone. I play some games, after 15 minutes, I get a message from uncle, I open it and it says:

"Y/N-ah, I thought I could get to spent time with you today, but I heard you're at music bank with Jackson and the others. So I guessed it would be best if I came too!!! \(*~*)/ I'm on my way there right now, so be prepared to get on stage with me!!! We're going to perform 'Who's your mama?' you'll get Jessi's rap part, of course!!! Go to Got7 dressing room and let their stylists give you a stage outfit!"

With that his message ends. I write back saying I'll prepare and wait for him. I look at Amber and tell her what's going on.

"Uncle wants me to get ready to perform with him, so I need to get going!" she smiles and nods.

"Well, good luck!" she says laughing, making me laugh too.

I walk out of their room and towards Got7's. It's not long before I arrive and open the door. To my surprise Monkey was in the middle of changing his shirt, I quickly cover my eyes and scream.

"MY EYES! MY BEAUTIFUL EYES! NOW I'LL NEVER GET THAT UGLY OUT OFF MY MIND!" everyone looks at my dramatic act for a second, but then continue on doing their job, except for Monkey who looks dumbfounded at me and the other guys that just laugh their butts off. I too break into hysterical laughter, but try to get it together after I remember why I'm here. I walk over to one of the stylists and tell them I need a stage outfit. As she walks over to the clothes and grabs me this outfit

 As she walks over to the  clothes and grabs me this outfit

I update the guys on what happened.

I take them and walk over towards the separating wall. Making sure no one followed me, I get dressed, as I walk out everyone's jaw is dropped. I smile at their reaction and walk to sit on the stylist's chair, so that they can do my make-up and hair. After 25 minutes, I'm done and right as I get up uncle walks through the door. As he sees me he smiles wide.

"Y/N, you look wonderful!" he looks me up and down.

"Thanks. You should get ready too uncle!" I say, making him smile. He walks out and probably towards his own dressing room. I walk towards the couch and plop down on it. The guys were sitting all around me and talked about stuff, like how good they looked and when they will go on stage. I didn't really talk much with them because I was too occupied with the TV in the corner of the room, which showed us all of the performances. I don't know how long it was but right as I want to go and get myself some water, the door opened and inside came...

To be continued...

A/N I hope you had fun reading this! And I hope you had a happy new year everyone! Hopefully none of you puked on someone at the party! 'til next week!