Seoul Music Awards part 2

A/N Bold=English

Y/N POV

...a girl, with long brown hair and a cute face. I'm so shocked because of her beauty, that I just stand there, looking at her. I'm in too much of a daze, that I don't catch Mina giving me a glare from her seat.

"Ehm...Y/N-unnie?!" Chaeyoung asks, while shaking her hand in front of my face, trying to get me out of my trance, which doesn't work, so she kicks my leg.

"Ouch!" I exclaim, while holding my leg. All the girls just laugh at me, except Mina, who continues to glare at me. I scowl at them and turn to the unknown girl.

"Annyeonghaseyo! I'm Y/N, the niece of JYP! Nice to meet you..." I say trailing off, because I don't know her name yet.

"Annyeonghaseyo Y/N-sunbaenim! I'm Jennie Kim, the Main Rapper and Lead Vocalist of Blackpink!" she tells me nervously and I widen my eyes in recognition.

"You're a member of Blackpink?! Chaelin-unnie wanted me to meet you girls!" I tell her excitingly, smiling really wide. She looks kind of taken aback by my outburst, which makes the girls laugh lightly.

"Y/N/N?!" a voice breaks up the laughter.

All of us look at the source, only to see Lisa standing there.

"Lisa?!" I ask her irritated.

She comes nearly running to me and hugs me tight. I hug back just as tight and we stay in that position for a bit, before the other girls clear their throats.

"You two know each other?!" asks an irritated Jennie.

"Oh, yes. We met in Thailand, when Y/N was there on vacation. We bumped into each other at the dance studio I went to and hit it off right away!" Lisa tells them excitingly and in the process grabs my arm tightly, making me chuckle.

"Yes, we did. We practiced together too and I was and still am shocked at how good Lisa is!" I tell them smiling.

They are surprised, but smile back nonetheless. Mina is still glaring though. She suddenly pulls me down to the chair beside her and grips my arm tightly, making me feel how unhappy she is with this situation. The other girls including Jennie and Lisa are smirking at our interaction and let Mina have me all to herself, while getting into their own conversations. I look at all the other people that are already sitting at their tables and ask Mina who the new ones are.

"Who are the girls with Somi?" I ask while pointing at their table.

"They're Somi's group members in IOI. They were only promoting for one year and will disband soon. I personally find that a pity, because they're really harmonizing and their personalities really fit together." she tells me frowning slightly.

"Oh, that really is a pity. I would love to see Somi debut with a group that will be together for a long time and not just for a year. She really deserves that, just like any other trainee, that's been training for a long time. " I tell her sincerely.

"Hm...how come you didn't know any of us or especially Jihyo, who trained for 10 years, from our trainee days? We should have met before, right?" she questions curiously, which gets the attention from the rest of the girls.

"That's right, Y/N-unnie. Why haven't we met before?" Dahyun asks too.

"I have no idea why we never met. Even though, I was at the training center many times, I never saw you there. Maybe you were practicing or not in the building at those times." I tell them shrugging my shoulders. They all nod, leaving it at that and turn back to their own conversations.