Reunion part 2

A/N Thoughts=Italic

Y/N POV

...uncle walking through the door. He looks at me questionably and then to the others. No one says a thing, so he speaks up.

"What were you guys doing?"

I look at him with a smile "We were about to go out and eat something. Do you want to come with us?" I ask excitingly.

He smiles and says that he'll wait at the entrance door and walks out. I look at the others and gesture them to follow me, which they did. As we walk to the elevator and everyone is talking to each other, I notice that Mina walks alone in the back, I grow a little concerned and I slow my steps, so that I'm walking beside her.

"Are you alright?" I ask, concern visible on my face.

"Ah...D-Dae. I-I'm fine!" she stutters out, surprised by my question.

"Are you sure?" I question.

"Dae. I'm sure!" she says.

"Hmm...Okay." I say not really believing her.

We continue to walk beside each other in silence, as we reach the elevator, I realize that we need to split into two groups for the elevator, as all of us wouldn't fit inside in one go. I tell them what I think and everyone agrees. The 1st group is Jinyoung, Jackson, Nayeon, Momo, Chaeyoung, Tzuyu, Dahyun, Mark and JB. The 2nd group is Jeongyeon, Youngjae, BamBam, Sana, Jihyo, Yugyeom, Mina and me. The 1st group walks inside the elevator and the 2nd waits for the next one to come. As we wait, I lift my arms to stretch my bones, my shirt lifts too, so that a bit of my stomach is shown, I finish stretching and look at the others, who were looking at me the entire time. BamBam is the only one to speak up, because the others are in some kind of a trance.

"Since when do you have such good abs, Y/N?!" he asks surprised.

"Since, I started training, 2 years ago." I answer.

"But you never liked training! Why did you start?" he questions.

"I don't know. I just felt like training and started."

He looks at me and asks.

"How much can you weight?"

"Over 110kg." I proudly answer.

"So it wouldn't be a problem to carry one of the girl, right?" he questions.

"No it wouldn't, why do you ask?" I ask him.

He smirks "Well...I think it would be good for them to know, that if they were to get hurt, you could carry them to safety! So how about you go and carry one of the girls now to show it to them?" he asks.

"I don't really understand why I should do any of this, but okay?!" I say and walk over to them.

"Who wants to get carried?" I ask them.

They look at each other and say that no one really wants to get carried, I nod and walk back to BamBam, he looks kind of disappointed, but lets it slide. 'What did he even want to archive with that?'. The elevator comes just second after and we all walk inside. On the way down, no one speaks, so we stay in an awkward silence. Sometime later the door opens and we walk out. I look around and spot the others talking to uncle. We make our way towards them and...

To be continued...

A/N I'm sorry for the short update! I had too much to do this week! Mianhae~

I promise to write more in the next chapter! So be patient~