Music bank part 2

A/N Italic=Thoughts, Underlined=Japanese

Y/N POV

...Amber. I attack her with a bear hug, which she returns. We hug for a while, before we break it. She didn't change a bit, form when I last saw her 2 years ago.

"Since when are you back and how long are you staying?" she asks curiously.

"I arrived yesterday and I'll be staying the next two month." I tell her.

"Two month? Than we have lots of time to catch up and bond. I missed you so fricking much Y/N/N!" she says and attacks me with a hug.

I hug her back, when I look behind her, there were the other members of her group, and so I break it off and greet the others.

"Annyeong-haseyo Vic-omma, Luna and Krystal!" I say smiling at them.

"Annyeong-haseyo Y/N!" Vic-omma says and hugs me.

"Annyeong Y/N-ah!" Luna says and walks over to hug me too.

"Hello Y/N!" Krystal too hugs me after saying that.

Our reunion gets cut short by the ping of the elevator. We walk inside and Vic-omma presses a button. The ride is everything then silent, because Amber, Jackson and I fool around until we get out and beyond. The other three were just laughing at us all this time. As we walk towards f(X)'s dressing room, I bump into a body while fooling around with Monkey and Lama. Everyone stops laughing and I quickly turn to the body that fell with a thud, it's none other than Mina. I hold out my hand and help her up.

"Ah...Mina are you alright?" I ask concern visible in my voice. She looks up and lightly blushes.

"Y-Yeah. I-I'm fine." she stutters out, which I find adorable.

"Where are the others?" I ask looking around.

"They're inside the dressing room getting ready." she tells me. I look confused at her.

"Why aren't you with them?" I ask her.

"Well...I wanted to get some fresh air, because I felt kind of dizzy." she says and at that I'm really concerned.

"You felt dizzy!? Did you drink and eat enough? You shouldn't skip meals and always drink at least 1½ to 2 liters a day!" I tell her seriously. Everyone looks surprised at my rambling and no one really knows what to say. It's silent for a bit until Mina says she eats and drinks enough and it might have been because of the thick air inside the dressing room. She excuses herself saying she'll go back to her group, I'm really concerned and want to walk her back, but I don't want her to think that I'm creepy or something, so I just look at her retreating figure. In the corner of my eye, I see Monkey whispering to Lama, the both of them smirk and walk over to me.

"Y/N/N if you're so concerned, then why don't you walk her back?" Lama asks me.

"I don't want to come over as creepy or something..." I tell her. She looks at me with an are-you-serious-you-idiot face and face palms Jackson, he lets out an 'Ouch what was that for' and rubs his face.

"You're an idiot! Go and walk her back! She'll only think how kind you are for being concerned!" She nearly yells at me. I look at her and then back at Mina. Suddenly I run to her, surprising myself and her, as I pop out behind her. She looks confused at me. I only grin and tell her.

"I just want to make sure you get back without fainting or anything!" she smiles softly.

"Thank you, that's really kind of you Y/N!" she says.

"Where is your girls' dressing room anyway?" I ask her.

"It's not far from here, we only need to walk straight, than right to the end of the hall and then left, it's the 3rd door on the right." she tells me. I probably look confused, because as she sees my face, she bursts into giggles. 'So cute' I think to myself and only smile at her. We walk in silence for a bit, before Mina suddenly mumbles something in Japanese, I smile and speak to her in her mother tongue.

"What did you say? I didn't understand that." She looks shocked at me.

"You can speak Japanese?" she asks still in shock. I grin and nod.

"Yes. Since I was 15 years old." She shakes her head in disbelieve.

"I don't believe it! Since you were 15 years old? Does that mean you speak it fluently?" she asks.

"Yes, I do speak it fluently. Japanese fascinated me since a young age, uncle saw my interest in it, so he helped me learning, he bought me books from which I learned at first and after about 1 and a half years, I started visiting a language school and learned more things there." I tell her with a smile "It was fun learning inside that school, my new found friends and I would always say the wrong answer even though we knew the right ones, only to get on the teachers nerves." I laugh at the memories playing inside my head. I turn my head to Mina, as she doesn't say anything and see her smiling at me. 'Her smiles are always kind and soft, I love that about her.' I think surprising myself 'What? Y/N you only know her since yesterday! What are you thinking?' I shake my head violently trying to get these thought out of my head. Mina and I arrive at the dressing room and before she can get inside I grab her hand and...

To be continued...

A/N I hope it was to your liking! And a Happy New Year everyone! Party to your hearts contend, but not too much, not that you throw up on others and don't do anything you'll regret in the New Year! Until next year everyone!

Words: 979