End of Drama

A/N Toughts=Italic

Y/N

...is Mina. I lead her to the car and walk to the passenger's side. Mina looks confused at me, but as I open the door for her, she smiles wide and gets inside. I walk to the driver's side and get inside as well.

As I start the car, Mina looks at me curiously, but she doesn't say anything, which leaves me kind of confused, but I don't question her and drive off towards the dorm. After a while in an uncomfortable silence, Mina decides to break it.

"So..." she starts and looks at me.

"What happened there with Suzy-sunbaenim?" she finishes her question.

I sigh and look at her.

"Well..." I say trailing off. Mina looks at me for a minute, awaiting my answer, but as she realizes that I won't say anymore, she starts again.

"I'm sorry, you don't need to tell me if you don't want too." She says understanding.

"Oh...no no, it's alright. It's just that I don't want you to look at her any different, when you heard our story, you know?" I say sincerely. She looks surprised at me.

"I won't!" she says seriously. I sigh and tell her what happened.

"Suzy and I, were in a romantic relationship 4 years ago. We met at a company celebration and hit it off right away. We were inseparable for the first 3 month, but then she started to change..." I stop and look at her "...she started avoiding me when we were on dates. She would always pull her hand away, when I would attempt to hold hers and she wouldn't let me kiss her, not even on the cheek. It hurt me a lot, so I started telling my best friends about it and they said I should go and talk to her, because it probably was just a misunderstanding, but when I got to her house, I..." I strongly grab the wheel "I found her...in her bedroom...with some strange guy I didn't know. I was really hurt and angry at her, that I broke up right away and left the house, never returning." I finish and loosen my grip on the steering wheel. It's silent for a while. Mina looks saddened at me and grabs my hand.

"I'm sorry for letting you bring all that up again." She says near tears. I squeeze her hand and give her a small smile.

"Don't be sorry. It's not your fault for what happened in the past."

She nods and looks out of the window. The rest of the drive is silent. Arriving at the dorm, I park the car in front of the house, as I'm about to get out, I notice that our hands were still entangled with each other. I blush and look at Mina, only to find her fast asleep in the seat. I smile and softly pull my hand away.

Once out, I walk over to Mina's side and open the door. I look at her and can't bring myself to wake her up. 'She's probably exhausted from the events today' I think to myself and then take her into my arms, bridle style. Once she is in my arms, I close the door and walk inside the house.

In front of the door, I pray that the other girls were already here and knock. To my luck they were and the door opens to revile a tired looking Sana. She smiles widely as she sees Mina asleep in my arms.

"She fell asleep again?" she asks me and I nod confused.

"Does that happen often?" I question and she nods.

"Yes. She always falls asleep when we're on our way home from a long day."

Sana makes way for me to walk inside, as I start walking, Mina mumbles something and snuggles into my neck. I blush, as I feel her breath on my neck, but cover it up right away. Inside, I see the rest of the girls gathered in front of the TV. They all smile as they see us and Nayeon points at a room and says I should lay her down on her bed. I walk inside the room and look around to find her bed. It's not hard to find, because she has a lot of penguin plushies laying on it. I lay her down and pull the covers over her body. Leaving the room, I see all the girls grinning widely at me.

"What did you do to exhaust her like that, unnie?" The third youngest of the group asks.

"Wha-We didn't do anything!" I scream whisper at her.

"Ohhh...Y/N-unnie probably did something very naughty with Mina-unnie." Chaeyoung says in a teasing manner. I can't help but blush at the statement and look down to cover it up. The girls see it and try to get out the truth. They stand up and crowed around me.

"What happened, unnie?" Sana is the first to ask me. The rest of the girls do the same. After a while I get enough and sigh.

"After I told her about what happened between Suzy and me, she grabbed my hand trying to calm me down and the rest of the ride, we didn't let go of each other's hand. When we finally got here she was fast asleep and I didn't want to wake up, so I carried her. That's all that happened." I tell them honestly. They all look dis-believably at me and shake their heads.

"We don't believe you, that can't be all that happened!" Nayeon says and the others nod along.

"Well you better do, because nothing else happened." I tell them, before heading for the door.

"Have a good night ladies!" I say, before walking out, leaving 8 pretty girls standing there, not knowing what happened.

I get into the car and drive off towards my apartment. I arrive at 8.30pm and park the car at its usual spot. I walk into my apartment and plop down on the couch, turning on the TV. I feel my eyes getting heavy and before I know it, I'm fast asleep.

I wake up to a loud pounding at my door, getting up, I walk towards it and open the door with a pissed off expression, but that changes once I see who it is.

"Chaelin-unnie? Why are you here?" I ask her confused, whereas she looks at me like I've grown to heads.

"What 'Why are you here' you invited me to come over, so here I am!" she says seriously and shoves me to the side, so that she can walk in. I follow her into the living room and she sits down on the couch. I shove her over so I can sit down too and plop myself onto the couch. We talk for a while, telling each other of things, we missed when I was away. Chaelin-unnie told me about the new girl group YG made, their name is Blackpink and according to unnie, they're really good girls and she wants me to meet them sometime, which I agree on. It's nearly 11pm, when unnie decides to leave, I walk her towards the door and we say our goodbyes. I walk into my bedroom and change into my PJs. Once done, I climb into my bed and close my eyes, falling asleep instantly.

The next morning, I wake up from hearing a noise in the living room. I get up pulling the baseball bat from under my bed and slowly walk out. Rounding the corner that leads to the living room, I let out a warrior scream, ready to swing the bat at the intruder, only to realize that it's...

To be continued...

A/N Hope you liked it! May we meet again!

P.S. I don't have anything against Suzy, but it's important for the story line! So mianhae, Suzy's fans!

Words: 1312