1: How You Met

Gerard:

You had 2 complete different sides to you, but were miles away from being two-faced. You were very in style and everything, but at the once you took off your clothes changing into a baggy sweatshirt and yoga pants, your makeup was off and hair tied up, you turned into an intense gamer. You played every game you could get your hands on and would stay until the late hours of the morning playing. Your roommate was your best friend, but she eventually got fed up with it and demanded for you to turn the audio off. Instead, you bought a headset, so you could still play without having to turn the noise off.

One day though, as you were playing, the game froze. You knew it wasn't lagging, but then all of a sudden the console ejected the CD at rapid fire, and as you picked it up, the disk had a crack in the middle and was threatening to fall apart.

You grunted because it was your favourite game. And it wasn't cheap, it had taken you a good few months to finally save up, considering your job didn't pay much. You pulled on some jeans, leaving the jumper on, and fixed your hair, as you made your way to the local supermarket.

When you arrived you told one of the staff members your problem and they said you could just exchange it for another copy. You thanked them, even though you wouldn't and couldn't get any of your game data back and you'd have to start all over again.

You made your way up and down the aisles, searching for the game. As soon as you spotted it, you noticed a boy, around your age, with messy black hair, holding it and walking towards the check out.

"Excuse me!" You called out to him. He turned his head to look at you, watching as you ran to meet him. "Is that the last game?"

"I'm afraid so love. You didn't want to get it did you?" You huffed, not appreciating his attitude.

"My copy is damaged and the store said I could have the last copy." He looked at you with his piercing hazel eyes, squinting them, before smiling, showing off his baby like teeth.

"You can have it.. As long as I get to come to your place so we can play it together, because they told me the same thing."

You smiled and nodded and the 2 of you ended up staying awake for the whole night and didn't stop until at least 9:00am, talking and playing a game that you both desperately loved.

Mikey:

You were finally at a meet and greet for My Chemical Romance, they were at the local festival, and you were waiting to meet them and have your photograph with them. You loved all the boys equally, but there was something about Mikey that made your heart flutter.

As you walked over to them, you introduced yourself, and asked each of them for a hug, each of them gave you a massive bear like hug, and once you got to Mikey, your heart felt like it had stopped. He pulled you in for a hug and rested his cheek on your head.

"What's your name love?" Ray asked as you stood in between him and Mikey.

"Y/N.." You replied, stuttering as you said it.

"Hey," Mikey leaned over and whispered in your ear. "Don't be nervous."

"Why shouldn't I? I'm meeting one of my favourite bands." He looked at you as the photographer got ready.

"Because if your nervous, it'll make me nervous, and I don't think you'd like that," He smiled down at you as you smiled up at him, giving the perfect picture. They also signed your shirt and under Mikey's signature he left his number, asking to call you after their set had ended.

Frank:

The bass of the club was going through your body as you weaved through the dance floor to the bar. You ordered a Coke and Rum, wanting something that would give you a buzz and forget the horrible day you had just had. You sat at the bar and scanned around, not necessarily looking for anyone to take home, but if there was any potential man (or woman).

But then you saw him, your abusive ex boyfriend. You couldn't avoid him now, he had seen you and was now on the way over to you.

"Y/N how have you been?" You cringed, smelling the alcohol and smoke on his breath.

"Fine Luke. I'm about to leave though." You set your empty glass on the bar and made a path to the door, but not before he grabbed your arm.

"Hey I want an actual answer from you. Now how have you been?" He squeezed tighter, and you winced in pain.

"You're hurting me, please stop." You pulled away from him and made it outside. You felt him grab you again, wrapping his arms around your neck.

"You're coming home with me babe," He breathed in your face, making you cough at the horrid odour radiating off of him. You tried fighting him off but it was no use. You closed your eyes when his lips came towards yours, but gasped for air when he let go of your neck.

"Didn't your Mother tell you that that is NOT how to treat a woman?" You sank to the ground crying, when a boy with short black hair punched your ex in the face.

"Hey, Hey, it's okay he's gone." He cooed, wiping away your tears. "I'm Frank, who are you love?"

"Y/N," You whimpered as you felt pain in your arm and neck.

"Here tell me where you live, I'll take you home and I'll take care of that for you." He said gesturing towards your arm and neck, which were both red and starting to bruise. He wrapped an arm around your waist as you guided him towards where you live you were hesitant but soon realised he made you feel better than your ex ever did.

Ray:

You worked in the local music store as a cashier. The day had been dull and there had been no more than at least 10 customers. Who would blame them though? It was a warm Saturday afternoon, everyone was probably enjoying it at the local park just across the street.  You sighed heavily, turning the page of the magazine you were reading about your favourite band. As it was finally quiet, the ding of the bell and a crowd of loud guys came in.

They couldn't be more than your age, and they were all extremely attractive. You looked at one of them with his blonde/brown hair, and the other two, one with bright red hair and one with black hair, skipping around, looking at guitars.

"They aren't gay I promise," A voice said. You jumped slightly, looking to the side of the counter where a boy with very frizzy hair stood.

"I-I wasn't thinking that." You stared at him with his amazing eyes and gorgeous smile.

"I'm Ray," He said, while holding out his hand. You took it and noticed the guitar case in his hand.

"Y/N. You play Guitar?" You asked as he put one hand in his hoodie pocket.

"Yeah, I was looking for some new guitars, this one doesn't sound like it used to. Do you recommend any?" You smiled and nodded, showing him the different guitars and letting him test them and occasionally talking to him about his band. At the end of it all, he invited you to his show where afterwards he asked you to dinner.

-------------------------------------------------------

Okay hi guys i haven't touched this book since 2017 and started getting emails that people were still reading and commenting?? I've noticed so many mistakes throughout this book that i'm going to go through an update and hopefully add some more chapters if that's what you guys would like???

love,
courtney xoxox