18: Seven Minutes In Heaven

*only Ray and Mikey*

Mikey:

Your Friend had a Party while her Mom was away, she invited your longtime Crush, Mikey Way, knowing you'd be there anyways. You had liked him for a king time, but he was too Popular to probably even acknowledge your existence. Anyways, you all sat in a circle and your Friend put a bowl in the middle.

"Who ever picks your Name has to go with them. Mikey, you go first." You looked at your Friend and she shrugged before taking a drink. You held your Breath as he rummaged around in he Bowl before taking out a Slip of Paper.

"Y/N," He said, looking at you. You felt your Cheeks go red and he got up, offering you a Hand. You glanced at your Friend before taking it, he lead you to the Room where your Friend said to go.

"So," You said once you went inside. You sat on the Bed and played with your Fingers.

"This is such a stupid Game," He said, sitting next to you.

"Yeah it's uncomfortable too." You said looking at him.

"I mean, the person I like was in the Circle," He said and you thought you saw him blush.

"Who's that?" You asked, feeling uncomfortable because it probably wasn't you.

"You," He whispered and you looked at him before he kissed you softly, cupping your Cheek with one Hand whilst the other rested on your Hip.

"You like me?" You whispered when he pulled away. He nodded and brushed your Cheek with his thumb.

"I guess, I've just been to shy to admit it." You smiled before kissing him again.

"I like you too," You said, blushing.

"Let's get out of here, yeah? I know this awesome restaurant by my House we can go to," He said, standing and offering a Hand.

"Of course." You replied with a Smile.

Ray:

You hated it when your Brother would throw Parties because your Room was in the Basement where everyone would go to play Seven Minutes In Heaven.

"Hey Y/N," Your friend called down the stairs. "Wanna play Seven Minutes" You sighed, seeing as though your Blog was dead, you sucked it up and went Upstairs. Then you saw him. It was your ex-boyfriend Ray.

"Who invited him here?" You whispered to your Friend.

"Your Brother. He knows you aren't happy without Ray and he won't stop bothering him." You looked over at him wearing his Danger Days Shirt and Glasses, which meant he was probably Reading to take his mind off of things. You followed your Friend and sat on the Couch, where your Brother and his Friends were explaining the Rules.

"So pretty much you are all gonna shut your Eyes and me and Joe here are gonna pick two of you and put you in a Room." You had shut your Eyes already and waited for it to be over. You felt someone grab your Hand and lead you down the stairs. You sat down on the Couch and felt someone sit next to you.

"Have fun you two!" Your brother yelled at you and the Stranger.But you knew who it was, just by the touch of his Hand against yours.

"Oh god," You said, getting up and walking back to your Room.

"Wait Y/N, please." Ray grabbed your Arm and turned you around. "I miss you."

"So I've heard."

"I miss you though. I miss not being able to hold you, or feel your Hand in mine, or Kiss you." You looked in his Eyes and you felt a feeling of sadness come over you. You sighed and wrapped your Arms around his Neck.

"I miss you too Ray," You said into his Neck. You felt him Smile and Hug you close to his Body.

"Can I kiss you?" He whispered in your Hair. You nodded and he pushed his Lips against yours.

-------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Meh.

If you enjoyed please Add to your Libraries and Vote.

Courtney :) xox