2: Accidentally Turning Them On

Gerard:

You would be bored as you watched Gerard play his video games. You were playing with him, but always gave up way before he did.

"Gee," You nudged him, trying to get his attention on you, considering he hadn't payed attention to you all day.

"Babe, I need to beat this, please let me be," He said.

"I'm bored though" You moaned, nudging him again.

"Gerard," You nudged him, trying to get

"Just let me finish th-" He stopped as he shot someone on the screen.

You began rubbing his leg, going further up each time, not knowing what you were doing to him. "Stop," He'd whisper, still trying to pay attention to the game. Eventually, he'd give up and pay attention to you, for pretty much the first time that day.

Mikey:

It would probably be out in public. It was the first time you had seen him that day and he really loved what you were wearing. He couldn't take his eyes off of you since the moment you stepped out of the hotel room. Lets just say he was very handsy that night.

Frank:

It would probably be on the tour bus. You would all be hanging out and you'd just be on the couch with Frank, and lounging on his lap. You'd sneakily run your hands down his sides and onto his thighs, causing him to stir under you. As you moved yourself around slightly, he'd excuse himself and walk to the back of the bus, giving you a look that says 'follow'.

Ray:

It would be right before he went onstage. You guys would be fooling around beforehand and you'd get him a little bit heated as he was called to the stage. Although, all he had was a guitar to hid his stuff behind, which wasn't very helpful.

----------------------------------------------

hope u enjoyed

love,
courtney xoxox