10: He Introduces You For The First Time On A Twitcam

Gerard:

You had left your Laptop open one day while you played a New Video Game. You had advanced to a Higher Level than Gerard, but he got bored so opened Twitter, and unknowingly set up a Twitcam. He placed the Laptop on the Coffee Table, whilst you went to get Food,

"Hey Y/N, your Laptop is still on." You looked over his Shoulder, gasping.

"Gerard, you retard you set up a Twitcam!" He looked at the Screen and you put your Head in your Hands.

"So now my Girlfriend is embarrassed," He said, rubbing your Sides.

Mikey:

You two weren't doing anything anyways, so he pulled open his Twitter and began a Twitcam.

"Twitcam in two guys! I want you to meet someone :)"

"Mikey what if they don't like me?" He set up the Link and Tweeted it before responding to you.

"It doesn't matter if the like you. It just matters that I like you." You smiled and waved at the Camera, when you realised it had started.

"Guys I know I love all my Girls a lot, but this one is very special. This is my Girlfriend, Y/N" He said, wrapping his Arms around you and pulling you closer to him.

Frank:

You were scrolling through Twitter one day when you got an Idea. "I'm ready Frank." He looked at you confused, before understanding what you meant.

"I thought you said you weren't ready yet."

"Frank, there are a bunch of Tweets about us, and there are Pictures. We should just tell them already before they freak out."

He sighed, "You sure?" You smiled and he set up the Twitcam Link. When it was ready, you took a deep breath and he reassured you. "Hi Guys! So, someone told me about how there's a bunch of pictures of me and Y/N around."

"So I'm a someone?" You said in a Sassy tone.

"Okay fine. My GIRLFRIEND Y/N told me about all the Pictures. So, say Hi Babe."

Ray:

Ray loved interacting with the Fans,and since there were rumors about the two of you, he decided to go and clear them up. You didn't know about him making a Twitcam though, and while you were in the Kitchen making Food for yourself, you heard him talking to himself.

"Ray, stop talking to yourself!" You yelled.

He laughed in response, "Babe, just come up here!" You grunted, not wanting to but you did anyways. "Guys, the rumors of me having a Girlfriend are true," He said as soon as you walked into the Room. "And here she is, the Beautiful Y/N.'

-----------------

A/N

I remember when I watched My Chemical Romance's Twitcam, I want to cry just thinking about it.

If you enjoyed please Add to your Libraries and Vote.

Courtney :) xox