9: Bringing Your Child Home For The First Time

Gerard:

"I got her," You said as Gerard parked your Car in the Drive Way. You pulled your Daughter out of the Car Seat and cradled her Tiny Body close to your Chest. Gerard walked over to you and wrapped an Arms around your Waist and resting his Cheek on your Head, 

"She has your Lips," You whispered. He brushed a loose strand of Hair away from your Face.

"She has your Nose," He said while caressing her Cheek. 

"She's gonna be a Wild Child," You said as you started walking to the House when she yawned.

"Oh, so I'm gonna have to deal with two of you?"You could hear the smirk in his voice and you could only laugh.

"You know you love us Way!!" 

Mikey:

"Is she okay?" He asks as you pull her Car Seat out of the Car.

"Mikey, she was fine thirty seconds ago, she's fine now." You huffed as you walked into your House. 

"Did we set up everything?" He asked as you walked into her Bedroom. You looked at the mahogany crib with the White Sheets you had picked out 2 Weeks before you were due and the Pink Curtains and Rocking Chair you had had as a Child yourself, in your own Room. 

"I think it's perfect," You said as you took her out and put her in her Crib. She yawned and held onto Mikey's pointer finger.

"She's Perfect," You said in unison.

Frank:

You had brought your Son Home earlier in the Day and you were still tired from the C-Section you had done. You looked at the Clock, awakening from your 3 Hour Nap and saw it was 8:00 at Night. You should go and check on your Son, seeing if he needed Feeding. You made it down the Stairs carefully, not wanting to hurt your Stomach even more than what it already did. 

Looking around the Kitchen, you noticed the Baby Formula was gone, then you heard singing coming from upstairs where your Son's Room was. You made your way back up and noticed Frank sitting in the Chair with a Bottle in his Hand and your Son's tiny Hand pressed against your Husband's bigger one. He was singing a soft lullaby and you watched your Son's eyelids slowly flutter shut. Frank pried the Bottle from his and put him in his Crib kissing his Head softly.

"You're the best," You whispered as he turned around, smiling when he saw you.

Ray:

You followed Ray as he carried your Son into the House. "And over there is the kitchen. You'll spend a lot of time as a Teenager there. And over there is the TV. You'll spend a lot of time there with me. And up here is your Room. You'll sleep there a lot, but not with me because that's just wrong." 

"Ray, stop corrupting our Son. He's only a Week old." You leaned against the door frame and watched as he showed your Son around the Room, eventually laying him down in his Crib. 

"I think I tired him out," He chuckled as your Son started loudly snoring. 

"He snores like you," You whispered, feeling his soft head. 

"He does that weird Leg thing you do." He whispered back.

--------------------

A/N

Okay so I thought this was cute. And also Mikey is expecting a Baby Girl soon and I'm so excited for him, he's finally starting a little Family. 

If you enjoyed please Add to your Libraries and Vote.

Courtney :) xox