62: He Finds Your Self-Harm Scars

This was requested by iHeartAvidan . I hope this is okay for you! (And obviously for everyone else)

Gerard:

You were sitting on your couch with Gerard, your legs were resting on his as you laid back reading a book as he played his favourite game.

"Babe, you want to play?" You dropped your book and looked at the screen.

"Ehh don't think I'll be any good,"

"Come on," He motioned, pulling you into his lap placing the controller in your hands. "Okay to shoot press X, to change the view you press Y and to change the guns you press B, and then the little thumbsticks to walk or run,"

"Oh my god Gerard, I can't do this," He unpaused the game and let you play, you shot one of the guys in the game and you got really excited. You were wearing a long sleeved shirt and as you got into the game, you rolled them up.

"Look who's getting all into it," Gerard joked, resting his head on your shoulder, watching you play. You were in server fight so Gerard looked down at the controller and helped you with the buttons, he noticed the marks on your wrist and sat back.

"What?"

Gerard grabbed your wrist, "What is this?" You pulled your wrist away and pulled down your sleeve.

"Nothing,"

"Babe, that's not nothing, that's definitely something.. are you..."

"Cutting." You finished his sentence. "Yes I used to, and I sort of got back into doing it... I wished you didn't find out but I don't want to lie to you," You looked down at your lap, ashamed of yourself, and worried what he'd say, so due to that you stood up to walk away, but he pulled you back into his lap.

"You don't have to explain, just please stop, you are so beautiful and amazing and I don't want you hurting yourself. You are worth so much more than that," Gerard said, planting a kiss on your lips, then kissing your wrists as a silent tear fell from your eye.

Mikey:

Mikey came home one Friday earlier than usual. You were on the couch, messing around on your laptop and he walked in and flopped next to you.

"Y/N, come on we're going away for the weekend,"

"What?"

"I made plans for us, come on and get packed,"

"Where are we going?"

"Don't worry about it," You picked some nice outfits and some casual, basically a bunch of clothes that would be suitable for anywhere you would be planning on going. After a while of packing, Mikey pulled you out of the house and down to his car. Never once giving you any hints where you were going until you reached closer to your destination, when you saw beach signs.

"Mikey the beach? Really?"

"Yes, the beach, the water, the sand, plus you in a bikini," You rolled your eyes and sat back, wishing you weren't where you were. You hated bathing suits and the beach, but when you were younger you lobed the beach and you spent every Summer there but as you got older and more insecure about your body, you began to hate it. You pulled up to a beautiful hotel on the beach. Mikey led you upstairs to your room, over-looking the beach. You walked through the Hotel in awe of everything, when you walked into the bedroom you found a complete beach outfit laying on the bed as your heart sank. Mikey had bought you the cutest bikini.

"You like?" He asked as you picked it up, you nodded your head yes, but he could tell something was wrong. "If you don't like it, I won't be offended," You felt a lump in your throat and your throat starting to close as your eyes began to well with tears. "Y/N what's wrong?" You tried to brush him off but as he reached out for you, you collapsed on the bed crying. "What is it Babe? Do you want to go Home?" You shook your head, taking the bikini in your hands and walking to the Bathroom, putting it on and walking back out.