46: Your Band Is On Tour With Theirs

Gerard:

In your Band, you were the misunderstood one. You didn't seem to fit into the band, but your band mates still accepted you for who you were. They loved you, but at times the audience and your own Fan Base  didn't. They called you annoying, a bother, useless to the Band. They didn't know that you were recovering from a lot of Mental Disorders and their words made you break down most nights and cry. One night as you were leaving the venue, someone called you a useless whore. You ignored it, pushing past the people and into the Hotel across the street. But you didn't go straight to your Room, you went to the Roof of the Hotel to clear you Head and simply just cry. After what felt like a while, you wiped away the rest of your Tears and turned around to go inside. But there was someone standing a dew feet in front of the Door.

"Excuse me," You said, a crack still in your voice.

"Why were you crying Y/N?" You recognized the voice, shifting your Head to get a better view of Gerard. 

"It... It doesn't matter. I stopped and I'm just gonna go to Sleep to be honest." You tried getting to the Door, but he grabbed you Shoulders.

"Why? And it does matter because everyone has been looking for you. Even me." You looked down at your Feet and then back at his Hazel Eyes that were sparkling in the Night light. 

"Someone called me a useless Whore when we were leaving."

"Y/N, look at me. You are not useless and certainly not a whore. You are beautiful whether you know it or not, you are strong, and you are loved." You started smiling when he called you beautiful and you looked back down at your Shoes. 

"You think I'm beautiful?" 

"You're one of the most beautiful girls I've ever met." You smiled again before hugging him tightly around his Waist.

"Come on, let's get you inside before you freeze."

Mikey:

You never could comprehend that you were on Tour with My Chemical Romance and now that you were... well quite frankly you hated it. They were loud and annoying and sometimes would accidentally swap out your Guitar for one of theirs and it would come back out of tune and with stains. One day as you were practicing, you noticed the lighting change. You looked up and saw Mikey, the only one that didn't seem to destroy your property out of the four of them. 

"Hi Y/N. Mind if I sit next to you?" You nodded and he sat a couple of feet away from you. "How's practice going?"

"Good," You said, strumming some chords to a song you were writing.

"That's a nice song." He took your journal and read over the lyrics. "You wrote this on your own?" You nodded. 

"The others don't think I'm that good, that's why they let me play guitar and sing backup." You sighed. "I just wanted to be the lead." You felt your Cheeks flush and you looked down. 

"You know what? I'll talk to her, to see if she'll let you switch roles for one night."

"Mikey, you don't have to-' 

"No, you deserve to be the Frontman. It suits you," He said, helping you up.

Frank:

There were two types of people that you were surrounded with: those who could stay in the room with Frank for five minutes and those who couldn't. You were one of the ones who as soon as he walked into the Room and noticed him, left. This was an unavoidable fact that you two couldn't stand each other, and when you had to sit together in the Styling Room for your Hair, it was even more awkward, The stylist left for what she said would be a few minutes, and that turned into half an hour. You sat in the Chairs next to each other, not talking, not moving, not even acknowledging you were both there.

"You dropped a Bobby Pin," He said after the ten minute interval passed. 

"I don't wear Bobby Pins in my hair," You said, looking down at your Phone.

"Don't get bitchy, all I said was you dropped one." You rolled your Eyes and glanced over at him. 

"What gives you the right to say I'm acting bitchy?" He turned to you and held out his fingers and began counting on them. 

"You think highly of yourself all the time, you ignore everyone, you think you're a good guitar player but you suck ass, oh and the biggest one is you can't admit you have feelings for me." He smirked and went back to his original position.

"If I did have feelings for you, you would know. And I think you're making a down right ass of yourself by suggesting that, because that straight up implies you have feelings for me," You said, throwing a box of Kleenex at him.

"Oh, wow I have feelings for a frigid, insensitive bitch, whoop de fucking doo." He placed his Head in his Hand and stared off into the distance.

"You like me?" He didn't answer, just looked down at his Phone. "Iero, how long have you liked me?" Again, no response. You went over to him, gently kissing his Cheek. "You don't have to hide your feelings you big Baby," You said, before leaving to go get your outfit on.

Ray:

You hadn't been away from Home this long before, and even though you loved your Band Mates and My Chemical Romance, you couldn't get over the homesick feelings. One night, after playing in one of the biggest venues, you quickly retreated back to your Hotel Room. You didn't want to watch the Guys, you just wanted to talk to someone  from your Family. Opening up Skype, you scrolled to favourites and hit you Sisters Profile. 

"Y/N! How's Tour? I feel like we never talk anymore because of it!" Your Sister was sitting in your old room and it looked like she was cleaning.

"It's great.Different Venue every night, different crowd. It's great. Are you cleaning my Room?" She nodded.

"I didn't want to, Mom is making me. You know her Boyfriend has Kids?" You nodded, a  lump rising in your Throat. "Well, they're moving in and this is the last room available."

"Oh." That's all you could manage, You heard your Mother in the background and you Sister waved bye, and uttered an 'I Love You' before turning off her Laptop. As you shut your Laptop, you saw Ray standing in your Doorway.

"You look depressed," He said, sitting next to you. 

"I am. My... My Family's practically kicked me out of my Room."

"Hey, don't cry over it," He said, wiping away the Tears you didn't know you were shedding. "Wanna..wanna go get something to eat? To get your mind over it?" You cracked a smile, in what flt like the first time in ages.

"I'd like that," You said, taking his outstretched Hand.

-----------------------

A/N

I hope this was okay...

If you enjoyed please Add to your Libraries and Vote.

Courtney :) xox