51: You Play/Sing On Stage With The Guys

Gerard:

"Well you're the one who needs to hit the high notes!" Frank rolled his eyes and flipped off Gerard. "I'm not a girl, I can't fucking sing that high!" "Well then who's gonna sing the damn backup for us?!" Mikey chimed in as they were in their Dressing Room. Right on cue, you walked in holding two pizzas and a six pack of Beer. "Hey guys!"  You walked around them and put your purchases on the table. "Why do you all look so pissed off?" Gerard looked at the rest of his Band mates and they all nodded. "Hey, Baby?" "Yeah?" You said, opening your Beer. "How high can you sing?" "Like a really high C, why?" They all looked at each other again before smiling. "Do you think you could sing with us tonight?" "What?!" "Come on, just like three songs. Please Baby." You knew how much performing meant to the guys and you didn't want to let them down. Sighing, you brushed the hair from your eyes ad looked at your expecting Boyfriends' Eyes. "Okay. But you owe me big time." You went off towards the Dressing Room, chugging your Beer. "Big time Way!"

Mikey:

"It's not my fault he got sick last minute!" You heard from the backstage area. You had no idea why your Boyfriend and his Band mates were arguing, but it was clearly, very heated. "Well who is gonna play for him?" "Y/N knows how to play." "Does she know his parts?" There was a silence before Mikey entered the Dressing Room you were sitting in. "Hi Babe." "Hi. What do you need?" You got up and stretched as he leaned against the Door. "Do you know all our songs on guitar?" "Yeah, why?" "Frank got sick and we don't have a backup. Would you mind?" "Of course not," You said, taking your own guitar out of it's case. "Just.. like what do I do?" "Well," He said, taking your Hand and nodding for the rest of the Band to go onto the Stage. "Gerard will start singing 'Na Na Na' and then you play or sing, basically at the same points as Ray, okay?" You nodded and walked towards the other side of the stage. Needless to say, the show went better than expected, and everyone agreed you played better than Frank.

Frank:

Gerard was halfway through singing 'Na Na Na' when you heard Mikey shout, and then be rushed off of stage, his Hand bleeding. "Mikey, what happened?" You asked as he sat down. "I was playing too hard and I cut my Hand,"He said as his Fingers and Hand were being bandaged. You looked at the Bass Guitar strings and noticed how they were too tight. Your strings are too tight," You said, fixing them. "I can't play, my Hand hurts so much." "Well, who do you have as like a backup?" He had a blank face as he looked around. "You seriously have no one?!" "I didn't think something like this would happen!" "Y/N!" You turn around and see your Boyfriend running towards you, the lights on the stage cut so no one sees the Guys trying to fix the problem. "Take his other guitar." "Frank, I can't play in front of a crowd like that." "Yes you can, I believe you can." He slung it around you and placed it in your Hands. "You've always wanted to play for people, and this is your chance. Are you gonna take it or not?" You looked at Mikey in his fragile state, then back at the stage where thousands were waiting. "Well?" Your only response was starting 'Na Na Na' over again and watching as Frank smiled before going out to sing the Chorus alongside Gerard and Ray.

Ray:

"This song sounds like shit," Your Boyfriend said into the Microphone during sound check. "There's only three of us able to since at once, what're we supposed to do?" "We could go find someone else really quick?" You looked up from your seat on the Floor at the arguing band on the stage. "Who do you expect to be ready, last minute at that, to go and sing three sets." "I could!" You called out loud enough for them to hear you. "Babe are you sure?" Ray said as he met you at the edge of the stage. "Yes, I can do it. I've had choir concerts with harder lyrics." He smiled, before helping you up on the stage. "What songs are you singing?" Frank showed you the setlist and you shrugged. "I can help." They showed looks of excitement as you began singing along with them. "Thank you," Ray says, kissing your forehead before you go and get ready for the show.

--------------------------

A/N

This was awful I'm sorry

If you enjoyed please Add to your Libraries and Vote.

Courtney :) xox