37: He Comes Home From Tour Early

Gerard:

*be at the Airport-11:00* was all the text from Gerard read. You were more than confused, were you supposed to be leaving or what? You sighed, getting out of your inviting Bed and into sweat pants, one of Gerard's shirts and your Black Converse. You lazily walked down the stairs before feeling your Phone vibrate. *are you gonna take all day or go?* You sighed before replying. *why..?* He didn't respond. Instead you took the half an hour drive to the Airport and was greeted by a large crowd.

"I wanted her to hurry up so that way- Y/N!" He shouted when you got out of the Car. You grinned and ran up to him, almost knocking him over because of your excitement.

Mikey:

You counted down the days until your Boyfriend would be back Home.

"One more day," You said walking up to your House, your Head hanging down.

"Until what?" Your Head shot up at the familiar voice and your Frown quickly turned into a Smile.

"Mikey!" You said, running up the steps and into his waiting embrace.

Frank:

While you worked hard in School, your Boyfriend was out Touring with his friends. He told you he wouldn't be back until after your school got out, so as you finished your last final before college, you ran out of School with your friends.

"We freaking finished High School!" You all shouted before hugging each other tightly. You all stayed and chatted before they left to go hand out with their Boyfriends. This left you alone, and you wondered to the Elementary side of your School and you sat on the old Swings.

"I wish you were here," You say as you watch everyone get into Cars and and go do whatever they wanted.

"Who?" A voice said. You turned your Head and saw big Hazel eyes staring at you.

"You're Home," You said as he hugged you. "I missed you so much," You said putting your Head in the crook of his Neck and taking in the smell of his Cologne that you missed so much.

Ray:

"He said like another two weeks, but I wouldn't be surprised if it's longer Mom," You said walking around and cleaning your House that you shared with your Boyfriend. There was a knock on the door, distracting you from your Vacuuming. "I'll call you back Mom," You said before going to the Door.

"Special Delivery," The person said from behind the Flowers.

"From who?" He lowered the Flowers slightly and you squealed.

"Your loving Boyfriend," He said, pulling you into a tight hug.

--------------------

A/N

I have nothing to say.

If you enjoyed please Add to your Libraries and Vote.

Courtney :) xox