16: He Has To Ask One Of The Guys For A Condom

*this was requested*

Gerard:

You couldn't keep track of all the fail opportunities you and Gerard had for having Sex. But one day you finally had a window of opportunity and as you managed his Pants down he hit his forehead.

"I don't have a fucking Condom," He said.

"I think I saw Frank with some earlier," You said. He quickly brightened up and pecked your Lips before running to Franks room. You waited patiently before you heard shouting.

"Yes!"

"Gerard give it back!"

"It's one you twat! I'm busy!"

"Gerard!"

"Respect your elders!" He yelled, running back to your Room.

Mikey:

As he got himself ready, you put your Hand on his Chest. "Do you have protection?" You whispered to him so the other Guys wouldn't hear you. He rummaged through his Drawers, only finding junk.

"Let me go ask Ray," He said. Shortly after he'd left, you heard a loud laugh followed by a slap. You muffled a laugh as Mikey walked back in holding a wrapper. "I'm buying some tomorrow so I don't have to go through that again." He mumbled against your Lips before positioning himself again.

Frank:

Frank decided to celebrate your High School Graduation with some sex. As you laid on his Bed having a heated make out session, he fumbled around his pockets and grunted when he couldn't find a Condom.

"Be right back, I'll ask Gerard for one, he said climbing off the bed. You waited silently under the covers until you heard some off-pitch singing.

"FRANKS GONNA GET SOME!" He yelled and you blushed as Frank ran back into the Room and shut the door.

"My god!"

Ray:

He was treating you to Birthday Sex, but he had the misfortune of not buying Condoms in advance.

"Shit," He muttered.

"What babe?" You said, rubbing his Shoulder.

"We can't because I don't have a Condom," He said, rubbing his Head.

"Just go ask one of the other guys," You said looking at him. He sighed before leaving and going in the direction of Mikey's room.

"No.. Please I'll owe you.. Thank You!" He sort of shouted before walking back into your Room. "I just have to make him Food for the next week," He said putting it on and getting you ready.

-------------------------------------------------------

A/N

They got some sexy time ;)

If you enjoyed Add to your Libraries and Vote.

Courtney :) xox