21: He Has A Sneezing Fit

Gerard:

You were visiting him during Lunch and as you were telling him about something stupid, Gerard started sneezing. Every three seconds to be precise. It was cute because every time he sneezed he would roll himself back a bit. When he finished you started giggling.

"It was uh, allergies," He said, picking up his Sandwich.

"It's okay Babe, it was Cute."

Mikey:

He was focusing on his Video Games when during one of the Trailers to the next level, he sneezed loudly. You ignore it but then he kept sneezing, dropping his Controller on the Ground as his Face contorted every couple seconds to sneeze. When he stopped, he looked up at the screen and swore because he lost.

Frank:

It was early one morning and you and Frank planned on spending the day together as you both had the day off. As you stretched your Arms above your Head, he let out a sneeze in his Sleep. You looked over because he made such a weird noise and he kept sneezing, occasionally kicking his leg like he was running.

Ray:

You didn't really know Ray would sneeze when you got your new Perfume until one day he went to pick you up. He pulled you in for a Hug, when he started sniffing and then sneezing. You pushed away from his and watched as he held his Nose and made strange little toot noises.

"It's not funny your Perfume Kills!"

------------------------------------

A/N

I hate sneezes.

If you enjoyed please Add to your Libraries and Vote.

Courtney :) xox