63: He Gets Insecure & You Help Him Feel Better

This was requested by cliffordxdungoals the request was too long to put in the title so it's actually: You walk in on them changing and they get self conscious and you help them out. I hope this is okay for you guys because I ran out of ideas and kind of made up a bunch of random shit (P.S. NO SMUT INCLUDED GUYS!!!)

Gerard:

You had come home early from School due to a burst water pipe, making classrooms cold and damp.

"Babe, I'm Home!" You shouted, as you walked through the door, taking off your shoes and dumping your school bag on the floor. "Hello?" You called out after not hearing a reply from Gerard. You decided to walk into his office, surprised to see. He wasn't there. You walked into the bedroom, to find him stood in front of the Mirror, half dressed, and holding his shirt in his Hands. "Hey Baby," You smiled, walking over to me. You got no reply from him, just a small, forced, smile.

"Y/N. What do you see in me?" He asked, tears forming in his eyes.

"I-I.." You stuttered, not knowing what to say. Just looking at him, hoping he'd drop the subject.

"Please. Answer me, I need to know. What do you see in me?" He asked, this time he sounded like he was about to cry, his voice cracked as a silent tear fell down his face.

"Is this about the way you look? Because if it is. Stop it. You are amazing the way you are, I need you to look at yourself," He looked at you and shook his head, you had to beg him to before he finally did. You stood behind him, wrapping your arms around his waist, and putting your head on his shoulder, seeing the goose bumps rise on his arms.

"Let's start with your stomach, yes. It's not flat, but it's not fat (that rhymed;)) but I love it. It's perfect to me. Your arms, hardly any muscles, but that's okay, because there perfect to me. Your face, not an imperfection in sight okay? You are perfect to me, don't listen to what anyone else says, don't beat yourself up over nothing, because your perfect to me. And I Love You," You kissed him softly, as tears streamed down his face.

"I Love You too," He whispered as he rested his forehead against yours.

Mikey:

You had invited some of yours and Mikey's friends to your House for a BBQ in your back garden. It was nice weather outside and Mikey being Mikey decided to stay inside and not communicate with anyone. So you went inside to find him.

"Hey Mikey? Are you okay?" You asked him as he was in the Bedroom, sat on the bed.

"Yeah I'm fine..." He said, trailing off at the end. From this you knew he wasn't okay.

"Why are you sat inside?" You asked, sitting next to him.

"Well, I was just about to get changed into something else but.. um.." He told you, standing up and walking to the closet.

"But what?"

"But I was going to wear this shirt," He said, holding up his army camouflage shirt, "But I hate the way I look and I hate showing off my arms to people (A/N I know he wore that shirt all the time, but shhh) and I feel their gonna judge me and I just hate the way I look," He said, getting quieter near the end.

"Hey. Mikey. Please don't think that, your perfect the way you are, stuff what everyone else says, you need to wake up and realise, that people love you not for the way you look but for your personality. All your friends love you for you. All your Fans love you for you, for helping them through tough times, for being inspirational. And most off all, I love you for you, not for the way you look, that may be a contributing factor but, I love you because of your personality, the way you manage to cheer me up when I'm sad, help me through tough times. So don't you think for a minute your not "perfect" or whatever. Because you are." You told him, your eyes not leaving each other's, you saw tears form in his eyes, but he quickly blinked them away.

"I love you," He whispered, and then kissed you passionately on the lips before you got a chance to say it back.

Frank:

You and Frank had decided to have a lazy day/cleaning day. So as Frank was supposedly tidying your guys' Bedroom as you cleaned everywhere else. You had heard Frank singing along to the Radio and smiled, thinking about how happy he made you, when a few minutes later you heard the Radio switch off and Frank stop singing. You brushed it off, thinking it was just the fact he got bored. You had finally finished cleaning your Bathroom and decided to go around and pick up any dirty laundry that happened to be laying around. Which quite frankly (( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)) there was a lot.

"Hey Frank. Got any laun- Oh." You spoke but stopped mid sentence, as you saw him, stripped down to his underwear. "Are you okay?" You got no reply he just looked at you, a blank expression on his face. There was a good few minutes before either one of you spoke, but Frank was the first to break the silence.

"Why do you even like me? Why do you even like.. this?" He said, gesturing to his body, and hanging his head down low. You sighed, then laughed a little, mainly because of how stupid he sounded.

"Frank, you have got to be joking right?" You asked him, he just looked at you with confusion in his eyes. Again, you sighed and laughed a little. "This, no joke, is absolutely ridiculous." You looked at him, he still had a look of confusion in his eyes.

"But I hate the way I look." He whimpered. You scoffed and took him in for a hug as he cried into your shoulder.

"I don't see why you think that. Please don't think your not perfect because, no one is perfect. I can prove that, everyone else can prove that. But to me and the world. You are perfect, especially to me and obviously your Fans." All he did was stay in your embrace, as you hugged him tighter, you kept whispering all the things you loved about him.

Ray:

It must of been at least 8am when you heard Ray wake up and go towards the Bathroom. You laid there, thinking what he must be doing. I mean he's been in there for a good 5-10 minutes, and you hadn't heard any water running, so you finally decided to check on him. You looked through the door, that was slightly open and stood there, hoping he wouldn't notice you. He stood there, clothes on the Bathroom Counter, his phone in hand, scrolling through what you presumed was Twitter. Every time he stopped, and read the tweet he looked at himself and his expression got even sadder. He finally had had enough, and sighed, putting his phone down and going to put on his Trousers once he had them on, he finally noticed you.

"Oh, hey Y/N. Good morning," He smiled as he looked at you, acting as though nothing had even happened.

"Good morning. Um, Ray?" You smiled and kissed him quickly as you quickly went to ask him a question.

"Oh god, what have I done now?" He asked you, with worry in his eyes.

"Noting, nothing. It's just I saw you on your phone and you kept getting even sadder each time, what's going on?" He didn't answer you, at least not for a while. You stood there with him, thinking of possible things he could say. Hating all your possible reasons.

"It's people, on twitter. They hate the way I look, and their making me feel horrible about myself." He said, looking at you. His smiley expression turned into a, once again, sad one. "It's just, one minute people will be sending me nice messages or tweets or how much they love and appreciate me, next minute thy hate me and say I should go die. All because of the way I look.." He said, trailing off at the end. You were shocked, to say the least.

"Ray, why didn't you tell me about all this? You know that I love you and will always be here to talk to you, don't hate yourself." All he could do was shrug, so you gave him a kiss on the cheek, and dragged him back to bed were you two just laid there, enjoying each other's company.

-------------------------------------------------------
A/N

I'm sorry for how bad this one turned out..

Just a quick heads up, at the moment I'm having a few Family problems so won't be posting as much because of everything that's going on right now. I never imagined this book would be as popular as it is, and now I'll feel bad for not posting as much, but I need to focus on my Family and School (obvs) but yeah thank you guys.

If you enjoyed please Add to your Libraries and Vote.

Courtney :) xox