32: Two Members Fight Over You

Gerard & Ray:

You worked at the studio the guys recorded at and had become close to them. You were close to Gerard in the sense of singing and musicality so getting along with him was easy. But Ray had the qualities that made you re-evaluate your interests in guys. Other than being tall and breathtakingly handsome, he would compliment you, at the most, 5 times a day, talk to you about School even though he had hated it, and would go with you to the store and places like that because you couldn't drive yet. One day, you were working on some Paper work when you heard shouting in the other room. You couldn't find out who the voice belonged to, but one thing in particular stood out.

"Y/N can pick whoever she wants Gerard! It's not a competition"

"Yes it is Ray! Time is running out and clearly she wants one of us. If you won;t make a move then I will!"

"For what Way? She doesn't like you, she like me!" You stopped writing and walked out of the Door, trying to catch more of the conversation/

"How do you know Toro? At least I can make her smile!"

"At least I know what makes her smile! Have you ever tried to talk to her? Get inside her head? No, because you don't like her enough to!"

"Don't tell me what I know and don't know!" He yelled before hearing a crash and many instruments falling, including what sounded like a drum kit. You shoved the Door open and saw Ray on the floor.

"Gerard!" You screamed at him as you rushed to help Ray up among the debris of the now damaged drum kit and guitar. "Ray, you okay?" You asked, hugging him.

"I'm fine babe," He said, hugging you tighter to his body.

"Do you think you can drive us back to my place, because it's only a ten minute drive."

"Yeah, I can make it. Let's go," He said, grabbing your Arm and helping you over the ruined kit.

"I though you were different Gerard," You said as you wrapped an arm around Ray's waist. The sad thing was Gerard thought he was different too. Different enough to win your Heart.

Frank & Mikey:

You knew they both liked you, one even saying he loved you. But how could you pick if you like both?

"Y/N, do you wanna go to that Burger Joint later?" Mikey asks you as you sit in your House with all the guys over.

"Like on a Date" You say as Ray walks in front of you with Food.

"Yes like a date." You watched a hopeful smile spread across his face and you smiled too. He said he loved, he had always been by you when you were hurt, he helped you recover from a broken femur which you should've been handicapped from.

"Give me five minutes," You said getting up to change your shirt. As you got changed you heard arguing then a laugh smack. You rushed into the Living Room to see Mikey on the floor holding his jaw ad Gerard and Ray help Frank back. "What the fuck Frank?!" You yelled at him, before slapping him hard across the face.

"Come on Y/N, don't pick his side, he doesn't care about you!" He yelled, pulling against the restraints of his two friends.

"You're bigger than him Frank! And he's your best friend, why would I get in the way of your friendship?" His face softened as he realized your words. You gave him a disgusted look before going to help Mikey up. You looked at his jaw and there wasn't much of a bruise forming. "You alright?" You ask as you cradle his face.

"Yeah, wanna go?" He whispers. You nod and turn for your Purse and Phone.

"At least he took care of me in my time of need, who do you have Frank?" You said before walking with Mikey. Frank had no idea that Mikey helped you multiple times to recover or that he was the one you'd call late at night when you were feeling emotional. Not only did he loose you as a friend, he lost your trust.

---------------

A/N

Okay, this was written by a friend of mine, but she has asked me not to state her name on Wattpad or Tumblr, sorry. But this doesn't belong to me, it belongs to my glorious best friend.

If you enjoyed please Add to your Libraries and Vote.

Courtney :) xox