44: Getting Back Together

Gerard:

You went to your Mothers House and sulked. You wouldn't talk to anyone, except for Frank. He had been your friend since you two were in Elementary School and had set you and Gerard up in the first place. You weren't necessarily mad at him, but he kept you sane when you needed him. One day, as you were walking down the street after returning a Dress you had gotten for a Dinner Date you and Gerard were supposed to have when you were still dating, your Phone rang. "Y/N. You need to get down to Gerard's house right now." It was Frank and you heard things breaking in the background. "Why, what's going on back there?" Another loud crash was heard and then yelling. "It's Gerard. He's gonna kill himself." You quickly hung up and began running down the street to where you knew you could get to Gerard's, and once your, House. You were breathing so heavily, but didn't care. You knew this wasn't a joke and your Feet were only taking you so far so fast. As you turned the corner, you noticed Frank's Car and another one that belonged to Gerard's parents. You picked up your Feet and ran, slamming your body into the Front Door, but it wouldn't budge. "Gerard! Frank! Ray! Mikey!" You yelled as you banged your body into the Door. "Open the fucking Door you morons!" As you went for another Body slam the Door opened and you tumbled in, falling flat on your Face, You went to scold the opener, gut realized it was Frank. "Frank," You said, hugging him tightly. "Where is he?" A loud crash from the Bathroom gave you your answer. "We don't know if he's high or what, but he's going crazy and he's already demolished the Living Room and Gaming Room," You said as you looked at where the TV once stood, a crow bar straight through it. "Where'd he get the crowbar?" "His Dad's work truck, that's why it's here. You need to go talk to him," He said, as he urged you upstairs. "Gerard, put it down, give it to me." You heard Mikey inside the Bathroom, then a smacking noise. "YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND YOU IDIOT! NEITHER OF YOU FUCKING UNDERSTAND! LEAVE ME IN HERE TO DIE!" The Door quickly opened and Mikey and Ray came out, Ray guiding Mikey to the Bed. "Y/N," Ray said loud enough for the crying Gerard to hear. "What're you doing here?" "Frank told me about Gerard and-" but you were pulled into the Bathroom and the Door was locked. "I hate you, you stupid, fucking whore!" Gerard yelled at you before slamming you into the Bathroom Door."Gerard! Gerard stop, you're hurting me!" You yelled as he kept shaking you and applying pressure to your Shoulder. "Gerard, please stop!" You yelled and he let you go, sinking to the Floor in front of you as you slid down the Door, massaging your shoulder as you hit the Floor. "I hate you Y/N for doing this to me. I hate myself even more," He said and you noticed how his Eyes were glazed with red and a rack pipe sat on the Sink. You quickly got up and threw it down the toilet, flushing before Gerard could get it back. You turned to him and saw his face registering multiple emotions, but one was the most painful to see. "Still think I'm overbearing and breathing down your Neck?" You said, as you sat in front of him. "I hate you for leaving me." He wiped his Face and looked down at you Hands. "I miss us. I miss having someone keeping me in line all the time. I feel empty." "And you thought  you could fill the emptiness by slipping into Drugs?" He started crying slightly and nodded. You took a deep breath and sat in his lap. hugging him tightly as his Tears stained your Shirt. He wrapped his Arms around your Waist tightly and you felt his Fingers twist your Hair before fisting it. You sort of petted his Head as he kept crying and he eventually looked at you, the redness in his Eyes gone and his bottom lip quivered. "I miss you," He said quietly, before putting your Bangs behind your Ear. "I miss you too. And I want to make a new start Gerard." His face lit up but you shushed him before you started talking again. "I'll get back together with you, under one condition: Go to Rehab and get better. Because if this Relationship is going to start over, then I think you should try to clean up." He nodded his Head before cupping your Face in his Hands. "C-Can I kiss you?" He whispered and you only nodded, bringing your Lips to his. "Lets go right now then," You said as you pulled away from him. It may have taken him a few months to recover, but in the long run it was worth it, because you ended up together again.