53: You Like Him But He Doesn't Like You

Gerard:

You sat on the bleachers with the rest of the Soccer Team after you had practice one night.

"Yeah, I mean I don't really like him either," Your Team Mates said in agreement as you talked about your Chemistry Teacher.

"Hey, talking of liking. Y/N, who do you like?" The Captain chimed in, mainly because you were the only girl on the Team that didn't have a Boyfriend or a date to Homecoming for that matter.

"No one really. It's hard to like people here you know?" The Girls nodded in agreement with you as the majority of their boyfriends went to a different School. Just as you closed your Mouth, the Guys' Soccer Team came out rather loudly and hyper as they ran up to the bleachers to sit next to you.

"Hey girls," The Captain, Gerard Way said.

"God, don't you have the decency to at least shower?" Your Captain said.

"Nah, we all know you have Boyfriends so we don't have to impress you."

"Not all of us," She said, pointing at you. You felt your breath hitch because you secretly like Gerard and he was now looking at you.

"Y/N? Oh. That... that sucks."

"Why don't you two go out?" His Team Mate said as they started descending the bleachers/

"Sorry, I would Y/N, but I have a date with Lindsey Brooks tomorrow." (A/N My friend made that name up) Your Eyes shut as he went down the metal laughing, because all you wanted was for him to like you.

Mikey:

You looked at him from the other side of the Lunchroom, talking to his group of friends. You wanted to be the one next to him, gripping onto his Arm, but instead he had the Head Cheerleader, her Head rested on his Shoulder as his Hand held hers tightly. Getting up to throw away your trash, you accidentally bumped into him.

"I'm so sorry," You said, helping him pick up his Books.

"It's fine. You aren't hurt are you?" You shook your Head, asking him the same question. "Good, I'll see you in Math." He quickly grabbed his Girlfriends' Hand and walked away. Away from you, and away from ever realizing how much you like him.

Frank:

"Hey Y/N, how would you want a guy to tell you he liked you?" Your best friend Frank had come over for a Pizza and Movie Night and you two were currently sat on your Front Porch.

"I don't know. Just give me subtle hints and then just go and say 'Can you tell that I'm talking about you Y/N?'" You didn't want to tell Frank, but you had a massive crush on him for a few Months now, and you felt like he might be feeling the same way.

"Okay, so say that the girl I like has (Your Hair COlour) and (Your Eye Colour) and that she has an amazing personality and laugh and her Eyes can get me lost for hours." You bit your Inner Cheek before laughing.

"I think that would work on any girl really Frank." You looked over at him but he was already looking at you.

"You know what Babe? I think.. I think I need to tell this girl.

"GO ahead, I bet she'd be happy, I mean you're an amazing guy," You said as he took out his Phone.

"I hope Jamia (She chose this because of his wife, k?) from Physics thinks the same thing," He said, hopping off your Porch and pressing his Phone to his Ear. It made your breath stop as he talked to her and how he got excited after he asked her out, because you would never be the Girl to make him smile like that.

Ray:

"Hey, I think the answer is four," Your partner said as you wrote down the answers for your Math Homework.

"Yeah, I got the same," You said as you looked out at the Football Team, your dream guy, Ray Toro was on.

"You're looking at him again aren't you?" You nodded and looked at how gracefully he caught the ball and then threw it. But of course, your thoughts were interrupted when he went over to the Cheerleaders and hugged his Girlfriend.

"God I wish I was her," You said as you turned back to your Work.

"You never know with Cheerleaders," She said as you began working on the next problem.

"I guess." You picked up your Pencil but not before a Football came and hit you in the Knee.

"Sorry!" You heard his familiar voice say. He quickly ran over to you and knelt down next to you. "Hey, you okay?"

"Yeah, you said as you handed him the Football. That was the only real talk you had ever had with him.

-----------------------------------

A/N

This was terrible, I'm awfully sorry.

If you enjoyed please Add to your Libraries and Vote.

Courtney :) xox