25: You're A YouTuber and Contact Him

Gerard:

You were a Musician on YouTube who would post covers and sometimes just talk about things. Gerard had seen you when he was browsing through YouTube and he automatically fell for you: your Voice, your Actions, your Eyes in particular. Being that you were in the Music Industry, you had heard of My Chemical Romance and one day you got a mention on Twitter from Gerard and how he would love to get together, as he was in your Home town.

You smiled and quoted the Tweet saying, 'Tell me a time and a place, and I'm there :)' You later met him at a Restaurant where you two had to be asked to leave because of how long you were sat there and talked.

Mikey:

Not many girls were Maters at Video Games, practically completing them after four Hours. And to make it all better, you posted your tricks on YouTube for gamers everywhere to see. Mikey being Mikey, had gotten stuck on a Game he was playing so after hours of trying he finally looked up cheats, coming upon your Video because it had the most hits. He clicked on it and saw you in the corner of the Screen, explaining everything. He was mesmerized by you Looks and how you explained everything and didn't sound stupid like most explanations did.

"So, any more questions? Here's my Gamer Tag for Xbox Live. Happy Gaming!" You signed off. He wanted to talk to you and all he had was your Gamer Tag. He quickly made a YouTube account and commented his Gamer Tag, hoping for a response. You got the comment notification and saw the user, recognizing it as one of your Favourite Bands. You added the Tag quickly and sent him a Message.

'So my Video worked for you then huh?' It quickly turned into a long conversation and an exchange of Numbers.

Frank:

You were a Vlogger, and most days you would just upload videos about things that would make you upset, or things on your mind. He had seen some of your Videos, but took more of an interest in you than your rants, but he had to admit your output on the World was very interesting and he agreed with it all. One day you were listening to the radio and you heard their song Famous Last Words come on. You smiled slightly when you heard they were going to be right around the corner from where you lived. You got yourself ready and went to the venue. As you waited in line, people recognized you and asked for pictures and autographs when he saw you in the crowd.

"Oh my god, Ray she's here," He said, peeking around the corner, ten feet away from you. Your head shot up and you looked at him.

"Here to see you Frank," You smiled as he walked over to you and introduced himself.

Ray:

You would do dramatic readings of Books in your spare time and eventually you would get comments requesting certain Books and in no time you had over 1 million subscribers. You would always tag videos under the Comedy section, and one day Ray couldn't sleep so he went to check under the Tag that you had become one of the supreme leaders of. He clicked on the Video of you reading Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix and he started watching you in detail as you facial expressions would change and how you would laugh at the end of the video.

"Thanks for watching Guys! Link to my Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, every fricken Social Media is the Description box below, so mention me maybe? Love you!" He clicked the link of the Twitter and mentioned you before he fell asleep.

"Just watched *your YouTube name* for three hours. Such a lovely girl she is." You happened to be checking mentions this time and saw him, recognizing him from the Music Tag. You listened to some of his Bands Music and watched videos. You tagged him in a Tweet when you thought he would be waking up.

"Just watched @raytoro and his Band... such a lovely boy aha xx" He freaked out a bit and DMed you, finding you had a lot of stuff in common that later led to a beautiful relationship.

------------------------

A/N

...

If you enjoyed please Add to your Libraries and Vote.

Courtney :) xox