Chapter 1: Inception

Taehyung (V) just finished up his promotions for his new song "Stigma". Yes, he has a lot of fans, got an award for best solo singer in 2016, but yet something is missing. Back in 2013, he was supposed to debut, in this group called BTS, with these members other than him named, Rap Monster, Jin, Suga, J-hope, Jimin, and especially Jungkook. Still, a week before they debuted, all of them got into a car accident, a truck came running towards them in the speed of light. All of them died except for V since he was sitting in the back of the car and in between the two mostly closest members that he had Jimin and Jungkook. Since he was in the back, the impact that the truck had on him wasn't strong, and Jimin and Jungkook acted as his cushion and the car rocked back and forth. Oh, it scares V everytime when he thinks about it. He always felt like he killed his two best friends, especially Jungkook who was actually his secret boyfriend (they were dating). V would be standing in a wasteland at night, sirens in all directions, with Jungkook off in the distance, with blood dripping out of his head just dead. After, his daily promotions, he went to this well. They say that if you wish hard enough everything that you want will become true. V doesn't believe in that but he still went to the well anyways. As he was thinking about what to wish for, a tear fell from his eye. He looked at his reflection. On the other side was an evil V, a devil, with broken wings, an evil smirk across his face. "Are you calling me a sinner?" he said to the evil V on the other side. V laughed. He wished that for once he can go back in time, before all of this happened and change everything. So his lover (Jungkook) could be alive, so that he doesn't have to see this devil V that has killed everyone by his side. Just everything. V suddenly felt dizzy, he felt like he was going to faint. He woke up from the daze, still at the well. He looked at himself again, to say goodbye to the devil. What he saw wasn't the devil, but the old him. With black, not blonde hair, in casual not performance clothing. The news reporter was on the radio talking about the weather for today. What shocked V the most though was what she said, "YEAR 2013". "V looked around. The place that he was in was Seoul, but it wasn't the 2016 one, it was the 2013 Seoul. He looked at his hands. What he was holding was a flyer to audition for BigHit Entertainment and the date for the auditions was just like the date that the news reporter said. V proceeded to go to the company.