Chapter 19: Good Ending

*Ok, so like im not going to add any pictures for now since i have it on my computer and I'm in school*
The day has finally come. The day in which Jungkook and the rest of BTS are going to die. "Hey guys make sure you guys have all you safely precautions when you get on, especially you Jungkook" V said sternly."Ok, don't worry about me" Jungkook said. "Are you going to wear your safely equipment too?" Rap Monster said to V. "You make us all wear something but yet you don't do anything". V didn't want to look suspiciuos and just for his own safely he went back to get his things. While V was doing that, Jungkook saw the figure agian. "He's trying to manipulate me and I can't allow that. V needs me" he said to himself. While the figure was trying to control him, he looked aroubd the car to find something. He picked up a pocket knife. It was from their fishing trip from two weeks ago. "Well this is the only way out" Jungkook said to himself and stabbed himself with the knife into his thigh. "Omg Jungkook!" Jin screamed and checked on Jungkook. "I'm fine. Got out from that dude's manipulation" Jungkook said. "What?" While, V was taking his time to get his stuff , Jungkook property explained to them what is going on and they obeyed him. V got back to the car with his equipment. He wasn't able to clearly see the members but he knew that he wasn't the last one to enter the car. V ended up sitting in the back center since Jimin had to go to the bathroom. At first V was scared about if the members are going to die but over time he starts to question if the car accident is ever going to happen. Suddenly Rap Monster turned around and said "Thanks for thanking care of us. You tried your best. Anytime now we are going to get into the car crash so even if I die with all of this safely equipment on, I'm grateful for everything that you had done...". A truck came running from the other side during a red light and crashed into the car. V immidiately passed out. Instead of waking up on the road, he woke up in the hospital room, and saw the manager run back and both between beds. He sees him awake and ran to him. "Oh my gosh, you're awake. I'm so happy that you weren't hurt that badly. You would still be able to debut" he said. "How about the others?" V said. "They are fine. How did you know that you guys were going to get into an accident?". V got up from his bed and saw the other members awake and still in a daze because of the car accident. None of them were bleeding. V looked out the door and saw a figure leave. V smiled as he turned back to face the manager and said "Well who knows?". 

Debut Day:

"How does this work?" Rap Monster said as he tried to adjust his microphone. V was finally going to debut. Not by myself, but with these 7 wonderful members by his side especially Jungkook. "Hey, its time for you guys to get on the stage" the staff said. "Hey, let's get going now!" J-hope said with a smile on his face. Just as they were going onto stage, V gave Jungkook a deep kiss and said "I'm happy that you are with me" and Jungkook hugged him back. All of BTS walked up to the front of the stage and said "2! 3! Hello, we are BTS!".