Chapter 4: Realization

Aftertheir practice, (since they need to improve their skills before debut), theywent ot he convenience store as planned. Jimin went to get the ramen as theother members decided to go around and get as much snacks as they can. This maybe the only time they would be allowed to do this. Trainees usually need tokeep their body in shape. Anyway, V wasn't too interested in the snacks, 2016snacks were so much better, and followed Jungkook around. "What do you want?"Jungkook said with quite a scornful face. "I don't really want anything fromyou. I just don't know what to do" V said scared for a second. "No, I meantwhat flavor you want" he said as he held up strawberry ice cream and a banana flavoredone. "Oh" V said as he picked the strawberry one. He and Jungkook then walkedaround to check out the other snacks as they had fun choosing one snack overanother. They went back to the front of the shop, where the table was withJimin finished making them ramen. Each of the members had a flavor of their ownchoice so the members would try some of the other members ramen flavors andthen afterwards they had a food fight with some of the snacks that they bought.It must had been a really happy moment since then Jungkook wrapped his armaround V (also the one that stared the food fight) and laughed as he helped himout. Suddenly, V saw the same scene again, Jungkook dying but yet this time itwas during the afternoon, not night time. V knew that something had changed,yet he still needs to try more. This moment, not with just Jungkook, but withthe rest of the members was something that he wanted to feel forever.