Chapter 15: Definition Of A Kiss

"Wait so I'm going to die I week before we debut" Jungkook said trying to take in this new info. "Well, not just you. Everyone except me" V said. "You must be Satan or something" Jungkook said back shocked. "You see, I was sitting in between you and Jimin and you guys acted as my cusion" V explained. "I don't think you should worry. Like Jimin would now sit with Suga since they are dating. In your memory, he was dating Suga but in isn't 'that' and plus I would never sit with you now" Jungkook said. "Ok, it's confusing, but like put on your safely precautions. You don't know how lonely it is to debut alone" V said put begging eyes. "I think that should be your punishment for playing with me" Jungkook said back. "Ok, ok. But like I'm gay ok. Like me kissed. I would had pushed you if I was straight" V said backing himself up. "I was the one that kiss you that day first" Jungkook said correcting what V said, "I'm pretty stong you know. You may had tried to but failed". "Oh come on. I prove it to you" V said looking deeply at Jungkook. "Prove what?" Jungkook said confused. "That's I'm gay" V said almost a whisper since he was now leaning in to kiss Jungkook. "Hey isn't this the dorm. The others would be digusted" Jungkook said trying to back away even though he liked it. "They all know that we are gay" V said and went straight for the mouth. "Did you see me kiss her?" V said slowing pulling himself apart from Jungkook. "No" Jungkook said finally realizing the situation. "It was always her kissing me right" V said laughing, "You kiddo, when you kiss a person you show that person your affection and when they kiss back they show affection to the kisser. Did you see me kiss her back?" "No" Jungkook said in tears. He realized how much he missed this feeling that he currently had. V moved in to kiss his neck and collarbone. Oh, he loves that part. "V you're hungry or something" Jungkook said laughing at V actions while hugging him closer. "Yeah, I'm hungry for you" V said his pun shooting Jungkook right in the heart. "Hey. You know, this space is really small" Jungkook said realizing where they were making out which was on a couch. He doesn't like to sleep in cramped places. "What?" V said laughing. "Does Jungkook actually what to get intimate?". V was thinking dirty since the only place to sleep besides the couch was the bed. "Hey, not that" Jungkook said realizing his love crazy intentions "I just want to sleep now ok". "Hey, we see about that" V said lifting up Jungkook. V must had visit the gym or something since he lifted Jungkook so high that he had to wrap his arms and legs around him as they continue to kiss into a spare bedroom. You don't want to make out in front of some straight guys.