Chapter 16: Why Megan? Why?

*No pictures since I actually don't know what to put. Not much Vkook/Taekook romance in this chapter. So much in the one before*

Things went back to normal after that night. V had dreams to the future that showedhim and Jungkook being happy after the car accident. At this point, he knewthat there was no hope in trying to prevent a car accident. He can at leasthope that they live through it. Jungkook and V went back to dating. Still,there was still on obstacle that was stopping them. The obstacle is Megan.Megan still is crazy for V even though she knows that V is gay. She saw somepictures of them kissing on his phone. That girl still wants V back. She believesthat Jungkook must had manipulated V to do that and despite him for it. She wasjust hanging out in BigHit's practice room. She actually got admitted as a girltrainee and decides to deal with Jungkook. "V oppa. Can you get something forme? I think I forgot my lines in my room" Megan said. "Are your group matesfine with that? I'm a guy and I am going into a girl's room" V said not sure ifhe should do Megan's offer. "It's fine. Explain to them and they let you" Megansaid back. "Ok, then" V said leaving. To say the truth, she actually needed herlines. Every year they tested how much better you get at singing and if you don'tshow up with your lines, you're dead. Still, while V gets it and prevents herfrom being killed, she should use the chance to talk to Jungkook. "Hey,Jungkook!" Megan said. She was orderthan him, but how she said that to him was just straight up mean. "Oh...what isit?" Jungkook said shocked at her rudeness. "Can you stop hanging aroundTaehyung" she said. Jungkook blanked out. He couldn't figure out what she saideven though she said it so clearly. "Your manipulating him. He doesn't likeyou. He likes me. We've known each other ever since childhood. He said he likedme. How is it that he is gay and to fall for someone like you?" Megan saidwhile staring at this guy. What about him made V fall for me? Jungkook knewthat she likes him from her actions. He wasn't even moved when she said that hesaid he likes her. He told him a lot about Megan, about how he 'likes' her as alittle sister and she had must taken it the wrong way, her bossy personality,etc. What he couldn't accept that was coming out of her mouth was the fact hewants him to stay away from V? "Who are you to tell me to break up with him?"Jungkook said looking at Megan. Suddenly he saw a figure next to her. Pretty talldude, could be his ideal type. Yet when the mystical being looked at him, itsent shivers through his spine. 

*Ok, theory time, theory time. I tell you what it is by the time this story ends which is soon. It's actually pretty easy you know*