Chapter 9: Is Yoonmin Real?

*A bit of Yoonmin for today. Was watching a bunch of Yoomin fan videos on Youtube TT* 

Soon, it was 5 am, and Jungkook and V had to go back to the dorms. Their manager is going to kil them if they don't get back now. As they were walking, not much people were around, maybe drunk people or gangs but the streets were bare. V was just walking normally like he always done, without a care trying to make himself look like a stratight person not gay as best as he can. Suddnely he felt warm fingertips brush against his palm, linked with his fingers and, he was now holding hands with it. V turned back, quite shock. "What happens if someone sees us here?" V said to Jungkook, the person that was obviously doing this. "Oh nothing, I just like it this way" Jungkook said smiling and walked alongside V. Well, safely made it back to the dorm without getting caught, and well the first thing that they saw shocked them. Well, it was Jimin and Suga. Suga was cuddling with Jimin on the couch. Suga with his arms around Jimin and Jimin face was pressed against Jimin face, both sleeping soundly. "Guess we aren't the only gay ones here" Jungkook said laughing. Well, it was common sense to wake them up, like what would the manager say when they see this. Jimin still drooly-eyed woke up first, he was shocked by the presense of Jungkook and V. "Where were you guys? You got us scared" Jimin said. "Well, tell me what you guys have been up to first" V said curios about their relationship. Jimin looked at Suga and realized what position that he was in. "Oh no, I'm not..." Jimin started to say. "Don't deny it, you are gay right" V said while laughing. "Well, I'm caught" Jimin started to say "Me and Suga have been dating for a month now. At first when I first met him, we just gave each other glances, like Twilight, but one day it was like 'Bam!Bam!', and we've been doing the same thing ever since". "Is this one of you're 'Bam!Bam!'s" Jungkook started to say. Jimin blushed and said "Yeah" sofly. "Don't worry, do you know what we did?" Taehyung started to say. "We made out in the practice room" and started to laugh while Jungkook ran away in embarrassment. Suga woke up now with all the commotion. "Hey babe, go back to sleep" Suag started to say. "You know I just found a totally better place for us to hang out" Jimin said to Suga. "What is it?" Suga said still in a daze. "It's the practice room. Aren't we so stupid? No one goes their really at night. We can come there and have fun" Jimin said. "What you mean? Go their and hang out with toys?" Suag said not thinking dirty. "No, like fun, fun. What we always do?" Jimin said laughing by Suga stupididly. "What the heck?" Suga said, his voice really high since he was scared that someone may had hear dthat they were going to make out in the practice room. "Don't worry, Jungkook and V are gay too and they know so much more about #beinggay like..." Jimin said and trailed off. Suga kissed Jimin and said "Ok, I know. Now go back to your room and I go back to mine before misconceptions pop up. We can go with Jungkook's and V advice next time". 

A Note From Author Btw (Just throwing it out their):

I swear recently this story affected my other story, a more famous one "Cinderella and Seven Princes" since it was supposed to be all happy and innocent and now its dirty too. I BLAME WATTPAD FANFICTIONS FOR MAKING ME THINK DIRTY WHEN I AM AT MY PRIME AGE OF 14. I been reading too many dirty fanfic nowadays. *cries*