Chapter 6: What Matters the Most

V and Jungkook got even closer as the days went by. It just became a habit for Jungkook and V to go to the practice room even if they weren't going to do anything there. Still, V would be so shy to confess to Jungkook since he didn't even know if Jungkook treated him as a friend or not. V went back to the past and changed it up. Jungkook may be gay back then but not now. V wasn't going to risk it. He knows that Jungkook would die in the future and needs to at first save him before anything else. He devoted his time to have BTS stay away from cars as best as he can and if they need a car to go somewhere have them in protective gear. "What is all of his?" Rap Monster would say to V. "Are you being overprotective right now?". "Who knows what would happen if you got into a car accident?" V would say back. "Guys, he may had been in a bad car accident back then just forgive him" Jungkook said. "I'm just really scared that you guys are all going to die" V said in tears. Jungkook gave him a warmful hug and said "Everything is alright; I'm here you know". V proceeded to cry in Jungkook arms as he soothed him. He suddenly got the flash-forward feeling again and saw Jungkook in vegetable state in the hospital. It wasn't the nicest thing to see in this situation but it was the best feeling that he ever got. At least he knows that in the future, he would be alive, just unconscious for life. He can always fix that up later. Things were going better than he thought. He may be able to confess to Jungkook soon.