Chapter 5: What a Flirt?

*Ok so I'm a High School Student just for you to know so sorry if I updated this a bit late. Had to finish a project*

Now, it's time for their dorms. Well, since BigHit wasn't a big thing back then, there was 3 bunks beds a one small bed. Well, as V can remember Jungkook somehow got the big bed last time. "It must had been because we played rock, paper, scissors over who would get it and Jungkook being the "Golden Maknae" and he won. Well, V knew what he was going to put out next and made him loss so he wouldn't get the big bed. V dropped out later though on purpose to be with Jungkook. Jin won the game in the end and got the big bed. "Guys, choose who is going to be your bunk bed buddy. It doesn't matter, we can always change it up later" said Rap Monster. V immediately went up to Jungkook and asked him if he could be his buddy. Jungkook being who he is accepted it; he really didn't care anyways. Jungkook got the bottom bed since he preferred a bed close to the ground and V got the top. Maybe it was that he now had the voice of the past that he has so much criticism from the CEO. It was really weird for him since in the future he was always praised fro his singing. Why was there still so much stress in debuting? Was it this way back then? Still, Jungkook was doing so good. He wonders if he would actually impress Jungkook this way. He totally forgot about why Jungkook fell for him. Anyway, the only time he actually talked with Jungkook was late in the night in the practice room. Jungkook be practicing his dance and V would do his singing. "You know in the future I might be a better singer than you" V said to Jungkook while siting down on the floor of the practice room. "Don't expect that. Just look at you know" Jungkook said back while dancing. "But I'm being for real" V said trying to foreshadow the future. Jungkook stopped dancing and went over to V and squat down in front of him so that they were face to face. He moved closer to V, his lips almost touching his ear and he whispered "See if that would ever work" and walked away laughing. "Whata flirt" V said while trying to hide his smile. Maybe Jungkook is starting tolike him.

 Maybe Jungkook is starting tolike him