Chapter 10: You're Caught

The manager came and thank god since did he not know what went on the night before. Practicing was fine, well expect for Taehyung. He was still messing up like crazy. It was just that this time you could hear occasional giggles from Jungkook. Dating was another, especaillly keeping it a secret from the manager. All of BTS, not just Jimin and Suga knew at this point and were fine with them being gay. They already had someone anyways. Dating had to be double dates, with Jimin and Suga so it looks more a friends outing. Who would think that four guys hanging out with each other would be a double date. They also entered the movies late and exited early. BigHit were starting to release pictures of them even though their debut is like 6 months away. What happens of somebody that saw those teaser pictures sees them? One day though, a really sad day they got caught and I would explain that. It was the movie date thing again. They were watching Doctor Strange (ok I know this was released in 2016 not 2013 but like I'm not going to search up movies released in 2013. That takes forever and I would lose my train of thought. Anyways just watched it so...) and why for dear god did Jungkook started to act all flirtatious. The movie wasn't confusing, it was just that Jungkook would rather watch an Iron Man movie than this and he wasn't paying attention to it much. V was watching intently with Suga and Jimin, all of them barely eating their popcorn and eyes glued to the screen. V had a piece of popcorn stuck to the side of his mouth. "He may have not been looking at where he was shoving his popcorn" Jungkook said as he leaned in to wipe it off. Suddenly, his damn hormones took over and instead of using his hands to wipe it off, Jungkook kissed him to take it off. Well, it was dark so the movie was interesting so not a lot of people saw that. It was only one person, someone that notice them enter the movie theater and crept up behind them, their manager.