Chapter 12: No!!!

Warning: Mentally prepare yourself to drink holy water out of hate and a bit of erotic scenes too.Gosh, I don't think I can even check over my grammar. I'm going to blush over what I had wrote. 

*Anyway's listen to the video above. This song in like in most of the fan videos of Vkook that I've seen (I've been watching so many lately) so enjoy and ball you eyes out. I add a BTS song for tomorrow. So forgive me TT.

V thought that the hazard of Jungkook was over but boy was he wrong. He realized this when he and Jungkook got into their first fight. It was over something that you may not even believe-betrayal. V friend (which was a girl anyways) was back from boarding school in America. Last time this incident happened, before V went back to the past, he totally ignored her to go out with Jungkook. That cost them their friendship, and V wasn't going to lost the opportunity again. Ok, he's gay, he doesn't "like" her. It was just that they had been friends ever since they were little and he sees her as a little sister. He doesn't want to loss a little sis again. "Where are you going?" Jungkook asked V the day he was going to go out with her. He wanted to look presentable to her, he was her "brother" anyways and she would kill him if he arrived in a shirt and jeans. She wanted everyone that she knew to look nice around her since she thinks she's hot and everything. "Oh, nothing" V said looking a Jungkook. Jungkook got suspicious. Why would he dress up this nice to go to somewhere simple? "No seriously, where are you going?" Jungkook said sternly. "I just got to meet someone...um, she's my sister, and she wanted me to look nice for some reason" V said trying to get himself out of this horrible situation. "Oh, that's quite some sister you have" Jungkook said as he walked away. V heart sank. He wasn't meeting with a legit "sister", it was just a close friend. "What happens if he thinks wrong?" V said to himself as he left to see his suppose to be little sister of his. "Omg, Taehyung oppa" she said at the airport and ran to hug me. V was a bit uncomfortable but he still managed to say "Hello Megan". She released him after an hour or so and said "Let's go eat. I'm sooooo hungry. I heard that there is this restaurant in a hotel that serves nice food, its called..." Megan can rambling about. V didn't really listen. He wasn't into this stuff. He just nodded at what she said. V called a taxi and was about to tell the driver the directions to her new house in Korea but she interrupted saying "Springfield's Inn, please". The driver drove off to the new destination with him. V gave her a cold glare and she laughed nervously. "Let's make this quick" V said as entered the hotel. "I'm going to ask the staff about the seat that I reserved earlier" Megan said as she went to the main desk. "Seriously, she panned this all out" V mumbled and went away. He suddenly stopped and turned around. "Why is the staff giving her keys?" he said, "I hope it's to the bathroom or something" and walked away not realizing that she purposely dropped her wallet their. They went to eat. She talking about what happened in America as V tries to listen but could only think of Jungkook instead. Suddenly, Megan started to search everything that she had. "What is it?" V said worried. "I forgot my wallet. I think I left it at the main desk" Megan said, "Can you get it for me?". V was so done with her but he agreed. He stood up and left to go to the main desk and she poured some secret power into his drink. V cam back with the wallet and said "I had to ask everyone about this thing. Can we leave now?". "No, not till I finish" Megan said and lifted her glass "Cheers?". "Cheers" V said back and clinked glasses with her. If doing this was a way of getting out of here quicker then he would surely do it. V's vison suddenly became dizzy and he passed out. Megan immediately had a hotel staff over and said "I'm soooo sorry. I made my husband drink too much. Can you help me bring him up to our room?". The hotel staff, not knowing anything, took him up to the room. Megan took out the keys that she got from the main office. She bought this room for the night of course and opened it, thanking the man as he placed V on the only bed in the room. Megan waved bye to him and immediately closed the door, making sure it wasn't locked. There was lots of company to come. Megan stripped down to just her bra and underwear and looked at V dazed out. She got on top of him and smooched him, feeling her lips against his. She moved down, kissing the heck out of his chin, to neck and down to his collarbones, sucking as she is doing it and started to unbutton his shirt. "You don't need the guy to be awake when you're having sex" she said laughing to herself. He started to unbuckle his belt and pulled his pant right off when his phone fell right off. "Oh yeah company" she chirped as she grabbed his phone and texted the person that has been spamming him for hours. She threw the phone to the ground and looked at V. "You can't be gay. I can't believe it. You told me it when we were little but things change right" Megan said as she laid on V's chest and breathed in the scent of his cologne. Half an hour later, as Megan is busy slurping and taking in everything that V had to herself, she could hear step running in the halls. She smiled, he's here. The boy checked his phone to make sure that the room number was correct. "V, lets go home now. You're sister texted me saying that you were drunk but you still should had....". What he saw, he could never forget. He love V, was half naked, only had his underpants on at his point and a girl on top of him, half-naked too and sucking the life out of him. 

Well, that scene was so much more erotic than Jungkook/V scene

Well, that scene was so much more erotic than Jungkook/V scene. She must be desperate.