Chapter 2:The Meeting

He arrived just in time. The place still looked just like how it was in his dreams. The seats in which the contestants had to sit on, the judges, and Jungkook. He completely forgot about him. If he was really in the past, Jungkook would still be alive, he died after he got into Bighit Entertainment. V walked up the the row that he remembered that walked to and sat. Accroding to his memories, Jungkook should be sitting to the right of him. Jungkook walked to his seat and sat down. He looked to his right, no one was sitting there. "Oh, it must be another one of those crazy dreams that I have" V said and proceeded to pinch himself. Just then a figure walked out with a water bottle deliciously drinking it. He walked to the row of seats and sat right next to V. "Hey..." V said to the guy since obviously that seat was Jungkook. The guy turned around to face him confused. V could see his face. It was Jungkook. Looking as fine as ever. It was only now that he realized how much he loved him, since he was about to grab Jungkook and kiss him. Still, that would be going out of the line since this 2013 Jungkook had never met V before, and I would be insane if a guy that you have never met before, grab you and kiss you. V held back his naughty intentions and said "Hi, my name is V...oh no, it's Taehyung." "Damn it, I don't have a stage name yet" he said to himself. "Oh you got yourself a stage name already. My name is Jeon Jungkook. They want my stage name to be Seagull. I don't like it but I'm scared to tell the higher-ups", Jungkook said. Oh V, remembers this, it was him that helped Jungkook face his fears and state his opinion about his stage name, it was him that made them close, it was him that proposed to him, it was him that stole Jungkook's first kiss. So wouldn't it be possible if it was him that changed Jungkook's fate of death a week before they debuted. Yes, he can do this. He can change everything.