Chapter 3:Why is It...?

Auditions went well. V obviously knew the results since history would still be the same. Jungkook, Rap Monster, Jin, J-hope, Jimin, and Suga got in the same way they got in the past. Still, Jungkook hasn't gotten close to him at all. Jungkook still only sees him as another band mate. "How was I able to get Jungkook so close to me?" V thought to himself. Maybe it was just the fact that V is purposely trying to get close to him unlike the past in which things just happened and then they got close. "I should try that" V said to himself but then he thought about his desires. It this point, it's been a week ever since V went back to the past and met Jungkook, yet his feelings are slowly taking over. "What should I do?" V said to himself. Just then the past Jimin walks up to him and acts all bubbly around him. Oh, V just remembered that Jimin used to be super close to him ever since the first day,but when Jungkook got into his life, things changed. It wouldn't be a bother to chat up with an old friend of his. "Want to come with me to the nearest convenience store. I know it isn't much but I want to have a welcoming party with everyone" said Jimin. "Oh who cares. You acting all nice when we just met a week ago is a great improvement" V said. "Great improvement. I thought that we actually got quite close" Jimin said. Since Jimin was always optimistic about things, he never realized the truth. That pre-BTS hasn't gotten close at all. "Ok, so that's that. Everyone is coming. You all agreed with me. We are all going to celebrate us getting into BigHit" said Jimin. "Everyone" V said. If everyone was coming, then that may help him and Jungkook become closer. It wasn't what he expected, they never had a convenience store welcoming party, but if a more knowledgeable V went to he past, the the past might change right. Maybe that's why Jungkook is avoiding him now, because the past changed.