Chapter 14: What If I Told You That I Came From The Future?

Jungkook would talk to V after that incident. "Hey, did something happen?" Jimin said trying to get into their business. "Nothing for you to know. You should make sure that the same doesn't happen between you and Suga" V snapped back immediately shutting up Jimin. It was only a month before his death date now and V was scared. He didn't really care about the fact that Jungkook was mad at him. He deserved it. He lied at Jungkook, and who wouldn't be made seeing who they love sleep with someone else. Still, now that they are like "broken up", Jungkook wouldn't follow his safety precautions when it came to cars. He didn't want to see Jungkook die again. "Ok, I know that you are still angry at me, but like at least put on your goddamn seatbeat!" V yelled at Jungkook. "Well, who are you to care? I choose if I want to seatbelt myself or not" Jungkook yelled back even though he knew that V had a point. "What the heck is wrong with him" Suga said Jimin cuddling in the back not knowing what happened between them. V knew that if Jungkook was going to believe that he was going to die, he needs to prove to him that he was from the future somehow. V looked out the window and saw a presidential campaign poster outside. (Ok, I know that like presidential election happen like four years and it should be 2012 not 2013 but bear with me). He did nothing to mess with the campaign and everything was the same. The same news about the candidates battling each other, the same words being said, just everything. "I finally found something" V said to himself. "Why do you want me to watch the presidential campaign speech?" Jungkook said pissed at V. V knew that on this date, at this very moment, was when the funniest presidential speech happened. "You find out why?" V said laughing since he knew what to come. Breaking the serious mood when watching the TV, V turned to Jungkook and said "What if I told you that I came from the future?". Jungkook almost split out the milk that he was drinking. "Hey, knowing that you were gay and still you were sleeping with a girl was one thing but this..." Jungkook started to say. "I prove it to you" V said making his signature rectangular smile. "I know that we are all waiting for the candidate to come out" V said looking at the clock, "But don't worry, she would come out on the dot at 8". Indeed, Jungkook looked at the clock when it was exactly 8'o clock and their she was, coming out as her fans screamed her name. "Come on. Everyone would had predicted that. Like she came out on the dot at 8. It wasn't like 8:35 or something" Jungkook said trying to not accept what he saw. "Ok then. How about I say that she is mostly going to talk about how she is going to build another Great Wall of China to separate North Korea from the South" V said laughing. "What? Who would even think about that?" Jungkook said back. Well, think thing you know, you can see all of her confused fans when she proposed her plan to built the "NEXT WALL OF CHINA!!!". "I swear, who are you?" Jungkook said shocked. "I'm V, but from the future" he said his rectangular smile back out again.