Chapter 11: What Do I Do Now?

"Explain this to me guys, you guys gay or what?" PD Nim said as he was circling around them as the four of them sat on a sofa in his office. "Well..." Suga said but wasn't able to continue. He was scared and slightly embarrassed to admit the truth. Oh, he wished that he was normal for once. PD Nim suddenly stopped wandering around them, came right up to them and slammed his hands on the coffee table that was set in front of them. "Tell me before I kill you" He said as he unbuckled his belt and tugged on it. "Oh gosh he is going to choke us" V said scared. He just went back to the past. Is he going to die in 2013, or live till the proper time 2016? Jungkook held onto his hand tighter. He was equally scared as V. V knew that the rest of the member wouldn't say anything. Saying that you were gay was like saying that you want to get out of BTS. Who would want to say that went their debut was months away? Still, PD Min was going to kill them so like I don't think they would even debut if they told him nothing. V, already experienced debuting (well by himself) but he wasn't scared about not debuting. He already went through it and all. "Um...I'm the gay one out of them" V said standing up with Jungkook shocked eyes on him "You can kick me out if you want. It's wrong to be gay and be in a 'boy' group, but can I still visit them". PD Nim laugh was devilish. He looked like he was about to kill V and he flinched. PD Nim walked towards V with the belt in hand. "I'm so dead" V said to himself. Instead of feeling a belt around his neck, he felt a hand on his shoulder and he looked up. PD Nim was a bit uncomfortable looking at him but he said "Ok, I know you're lying. You guys are all gay right. I really want to kill you guys for doing that in the movies though. What happens if someone saw you? Anyways, I can't kick you out right now since you guys have been gaining fans. Don't say that I'm nice, I still cannot take this situation in. Just don't act gay when you're around fans". The four of them smiled widely. V experienced his headache again like always and saw the future. Jungkook wasn't dead, in a coma or forgot his memory. He got into a car accident but he still remembered V and they continued to have their relationship. "What do I do now?" V said to himself when he realized that the future was changed just the way he wanted it to be even though the car accident couldn't be avoided.

 "What do I do now?" V said to himself when he realized that the future was changed just the way he wanted it to be even though the car accident couldn't be avoided