Chapter 13: Game Over

*Well, ho ho ho unlucky 13. That was a coincidence. Author laughs as fans kill her. Saves herself and says "It's not exactly game over ok. I'm still updating".*

    Jungkookdropped his phone that he dropped and at the wrong moment V's potion wore offas he woke up confused. Why was Megan half-naked? It didn't like turn him on,like he was mostly disgusted by her choice of bra and underwear since it lookedlike what a grandmother would wear, with a lot of flowerily patterns. He lookedout and saw a shocked Jungkook. Obvious about what is going on, he moved towalk to him. As he moved, he felt that something was wrong, only to look downto see his half-naked body. V slowly got what was going on and Jungkook ranaway. He looked back at Megan, smirking at Jungkook's move. V looked at hersternly "Did you want to see my abs or something since I don't any? I know you'rea flirt and always check that out in a guy but you should had known better". Meganknew that it didn't have any when she stripped him. That disappointed her butlike she loves him so she forgives him for that. "No" Megan says "It not that"."Then what is it?" V said not amused. Megan ignored that as she moved forwardwrapping her arms around his waist about to pull his underwear off. "Let havesome real fun" she said almost moaning. That didn't please him as he smackedMegan in the face to back off. "Megan you know that I'm gay. I would never doit with you" V said grabbing his clothes and started to wear it back on. Megangrabbed his wrist forcing him to stop. "You like me. You're just shy right now.In fact, you want to see more of me" she said yearning for him to stay. "Wellyou go f yourself then if you love sex that much" V said as he freed himselffrom her grasp. V ran after Jungkook. Thank god the taxi skipped him as theypass by as he waved at him. "Jungkook please listen to me" V said as he grabbedhold of his hands, "Damn it, I shouldn't have told her abut you. That's how sheknew who to text". V checked his phone out to see the message that she hadtyped to Jungkook while running after him. "Her! You told me that she was yoursister!" Jungkook said sobbing. "Ok, ok. She was just my childhood friend." Vsaid admitting to lying at Jungkook. "Well, at least say that so I know thatyou were just acting like you were gay" Jungkook said back. "What, I neveracted like I was gay. I know I'm gay. That's because I love you" V saidconfused at what he was saying. "Lies. You like her. You love her. Why wouldyou two be doing that in the bedroom" Jungkook said crying more when he saidthat. "She poisoned me. I blanked out after drinking wine but I'm a pretty gooddrinker" V said trying to fix everything. "Leave me alone. We are officially overok. Over" Jungkook said crying as he was able to finally catch a cab and gotin. V was about to catch hold of him when his mind flash-forward to the future.He saw the same vision that he had before. Jungkook getting into the accidentbut still remembers him. That vision blurred and he saw the same scene again.Jungkook dying but this time he saw words flash before him saying "Game Over" anda grin from the devil V that he hasn't seen in a long time. "Curse you devil!"V said and scared from pedestrians that were next to him.