Chapter 7: What?

*Ok if you are under 13, you are going to be be so weird out. Just saying, read if you dare. I'm like 14, but this is too dirty*

"Jungkook, do you want to know something?" V said while they were just practicing one day. "What is it?" Jungkook said while while looking at him. "I don't think the CEO would let me stay in this group if it gets revealed" V said. Jungkook got shocked by his response. "Hey, did you do drugs or something" Jungkook said quite scared out. "No, no" V said while laughing, "How can I explain it...I realized this when I was really young but never told anyone about it, not even my parents...". "Tell me, what is it?" Jungkook said. At this point, he was shaking the heck out of V, trying to make him respond. "I like guys, ok. Yeah, I said it, guys. I'm gay ok" V said. Jungkook immediately released him. He walked away unable to apprehend with the situation. Gay? He never acted like one or did he. "I don't even know what to say" Jungkook said, "How did I not know? You were all protective and everything". "I'm sorry, really Jungkook. If you don't like it, I can stay away from you. I just really like it if you don't disappear from my sight" V said while trying to hide his face in embarrassment. Jungkook started to walk away. "I must have lost. I'm going to lost Jungkook forever. I will not be able to save him this way" V said. Suddenly, as V was crying, Jungkook stomped back, his hand pressing against V face and kissed him. V was quite shocked. Didn't he just get rejected what is going on now? Jungkook went in deeper, his hand now brushing his hair, and he could smell Jungkook sweat from dancing. What he always wanted was right in front of him. His scent, his breath, his body against his. Jungkook finally let go and V said, "I thought you weren't gay". "I was not gay a second ago, but seeing you like this made me gay for you" Jungkook said and next thing you know V was on the practice room floor, Jungkook right on top. It was unlike last time yet V loved this new version. Before, it was V that confessed to Jungkook that he liked him and Jungkook accepted his proposal. Now, it was a rejection that became a proposal from Jungkook, a intimate proposal.