Goodbye

><Collin><

I was always told that I would know I was in love when the songs the radio made sense. But, really, that's not it. I've always understood them--how could you not? The writer is putting their emotions out there; it isn't a big mystery how they feel. 

When I had a crush in grade school I would look up lists, checking off how I felt around my crush. They are the best part of your day. Well, yeah. If you were in a relationship, it would be long term. Check mate. Your feelings are unconditional. Si, Señorita. 

But, really, it's not something that you can out down on a list. Yes, we are dating. Yes, we can stand to be in a room together. It's not when the songs make sense-it's when you suddenly feel like they were written for you. And you just have to share it with your special someone, because you hope they feel the same.

If you feel it, that's amazing. Not everyone ever does. If her, or she, does, too, that's lucky. That's something even fewer people get to experience.

As for me? My life has been so luckily amazing that I don't even know where to start counting my blessings.  

I have Meg. One.

I have Josh. Two.

I have both and they haven't killed each other yet. Let's count that as a million. 

//and the switch moves...to complete.