**Shawns P.O.V.**

Me and Kimberly first started sleeping around when we were 16. Yeah you may say I'm a nasty boy for sleeping with my girl friends bestfriend but it's worth it . Yeah I did mess up for sleeping with her inside Bey's room. But the moment was right .

When I saw Kimberly walk into the party , the only thing I could focus on was her . She look so amazing in her dress. After we exchange smiles pretty ricki "grind on me " came on. I wasn't gonna let her dance alone.

So I got be hide her, she rubbed all over my body I knew she wanted me. so after the song went off I took her up staris in got down to business.

I layed Kimberly on the bed kissing over her thighs She was THICK! I slide inside of her going in and out she was tight. I got so turned on. I climax inside of her . Then we heard foot steps. it was bey I knew we got caught up.

Bey walked in I got terrified . But Kim did most of the talking . Bey let's us go . After that night. Me and Kim went are separate ways.

Yeah Bey got kinda of curious ..but she didn't find out. If she found out that me and Kim were sleeping together , she might kill me . Or even leave me for someone else. Which I can't let happen. So if Kim doesn't tell I won't ..!