Comforting My gIrl..!

*DANIEL'S P.OV.*

I told K. I'll be back , I went to Wal-Mart . To surprise her with a gift , since her old "Boyfriend " didn't treat her like a queen like she deserved .so I brought her a few little things that should help her out .since today was a ruff day for her , and she was on her period . So I went to buy her a few things .

-

I went inside Wal-Mart , and brought her some of her favorite snacks like cookies , candy , and chips ,and a drink . I brought a movie for me and her to watch . Since all females love the movie "Love&Basketball " so I brought it for us to watch . And since she was on her period cramping , I brought her so extra pads . And some pain reliever .

-

Once I got home , I brought all the items to her . As she smiled looking at me .

Kimberly : Daniel why do you treat me so nice ..?

Daniel: you deserve it , baby your beautiful, independent , and smart . And I love all those things in a women .

Kimberly : I never knew what it felt like to be treated right . Intill I met you , you treat me like I'm important ..

Daniel : you are ..

- Kisses Kim-

(A/N: DONT YOU ALL WANT A MAN LIKE DANIEL ...? HE TREATS KIM WAY BETTER THEN SHAWN , AND HES SO CUTE)