HE'S BACK....?

*SHAWNS P.OV.*

K. Called an told me that Chase is back home . I was so happy that nothing happened to my little boy . He's my ONLY true child . I wanted to see him , and figure out why he ran away from home . So I decided to go visit him . So Ii went to K.'e house to visit him .yeah Bey doesn't like me going over there . But when it comes to my son , it doesn't matter .

* AT KIMBERLY'S HOUSE!*

I drove to Kimberly's house , and I walked into chases room seeing him playing . Kim and Daniel let me have some alone time with Chase . So I walk over to Chase bending down , looking at him . He looks down from me . As if he didn't like me , or look at me the same .

I crouch down , lifting his head up . Chase pushes my hand away from him ,as he walks to his bed , sitting down.

Shawn: Chase what's wrong ..?

Chase: You your my problem ,I don't want you in my room ..! Get out and stay away from me and my mom..

Shawn: You know for a 2 year old . Your very smart .. I'm your father . And how dare you tell me what the fuck to do.

- Shawn stands up-

Chase: Get Out and leave me ALONE..!

Shawn: Look her you little fucker ..!

- Grabs Chase by his neck . And starts choking him-

Chase: - Yells-

MOM .. MOMMY ..!

Within minutes , Kimberly runs up stairs noticing Jay's hands around , Chases throat .

Kimberly : GET OFF OF HIM ..!

- She grabs Shawn's hands off of chases throat , and tells Chase to go to her room-

Shawn: Move bitch.!

- He slaps Kimberly , kicking her in the stomach -

Shawn: You know what , I'm tired of you and your bull crap..!

- grabs Kimberly , by her hair . Hitting her in the face with his fist-

Kimberly: Shawn s-stop ..

-Shawn gets off of Kimberly -

Shawn: if you tell Daniel anything .. Your gonna wish you never did .

-Shawn walks out of the house , getting In his car -

Once he make it home , he washes up . Washing the blood off of him , before Beyoncé suspects anything .