At the Beach

* BEYONCÉ'S P.O.V.*

Shawn called me saying that we all should met up at the beach since it's a "Family" thing . I hope he's not upset with me , because I felt lonely ,just thinking about it crushes me .

* FLASH BACK*

I was at the club called "Stake" with my girl names Britney . Drake came up to me , and "grind on me " came on . And I was single and I had a little too much to drink , so I started grinding on him .

After the song went off , drake started touching and kissing me . I felt so right , but it was so wrong . Britney came up to me telling me " Take him to your house " I smile whispering in drakes ear , and he nodded his head In agreement .

I handed Britney my car keys , and I tell her to bring my car back to my house after the party is over with . I pull drake to his car , as he drives to my place.

-

Once we made it to my place , he started kissing me adding a slight tongue. As I grab his hand leading to my room , he takes off his shirt laying me on the. He started climbing on top of me . As he slides down my dress , and slides Down my lace panties .

He unbuttons his jeans , and slides Down his boxers . As I moan telling him to stick it Into me as he slides the tip in teasing me . I grip the sheets arching my back , as he goes faster picking up the past as I scream louder making my thoart burn. As I goes In with deeper strokes , as he slows down breathing heavily . He climaxes inside of me . And I do the same back .

* END OF FLASHBACK *

As I snap out of my day dream , I pick up ivy putting her on some jean shorts , and a pink tank top . And some sandals . And I put on an orange sun dress . As I walk out of my hotel room , seeing Jay and K. Sitting in the sand with Chase .

I walk over sitting uncomfortably .looking down holding blue , as I look at the water . I look a Kim mumbling something under her breath .

Bey: K. Shut up, you already took my man .

Kimberly : I didn't take him yet .. Maybe you should keep your legs closed .

-Smirks-

Beyoncé :'Im tired of your ass ,if you want to fight . We can ..cause I'm tired of you always judging me , when you slept with YOUR Bestfriends man to whore ..

Kimberly : shut the fuck up bitch .. Your not worth my time .

- K. Grabs chase walking away -

Kimberly : Shawn get your bitch .. Or next time I'll beat her ass.

- She walks away from the beach -