The met up..

*SHAWN'S P.O.V.*

Kim told me Daniel wouldn't let her leave , so we had to wait later on tonight to met up . I was losses at her for disobeying my orders . But she will learn once I see her . We decided to met up at an empty parking lot .

As I was about To leave , my wife stopped me questioning me on where I'm going . She thinks me and Kimberly are having another affair.

Beyoncé : Where are you going ..?
Shawn: Out to get some fresh air...
Beyoncé : that's what you said last time .. But Shawn if you want to leave me for her then do so ..

I pushed bey lit the way . I didn't want to her , her bitch about how I'm sleeping around again . Nobody is cheating on her insecure , irrelevant ass.

-

I pull up to empty parking lot . As I see Kimberly standing out there with shades on . I get out my car walking towards her .

Kimberly : Shawn I didnt come here for you to hit me again I'm tired of -

Shawn: * Smacks Kimberly , making her shades fall onto the ground breaking into pieces *

Kimberly : S-S-Shawn I see your upset so I'm just going to leave now

I grab Kimberly by her hair , as she screams , I hit her int he mouth with my first . I pull her into my car , as I force down her jeans and panties .as she resist ,but I punch her .

I slide it in , going ruff . Making it hard . As I pull Kim's hair , slapping her .

She screams and crys as she bleeds .
-

Once I finish with her , I grab her by her hair . And push her out the car . And I pull up my undergarments, and jeans driving away .

I need to wash up , I have Kim's blood over me .